Clois Fanfiction Recommendations?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have two other Clois fics to add, both here.
    One is http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=144850 - it's called Sweat and was generally well received. I have a follow up to it if you're interested. Post a comment and let me know.

Comment

For a good read of lots of short one-shots I recommend looking through the entries for this Clois Fan Fic Challenge.

Links to all the different entries can be found in the first post of this thread.

Comment

I would love it if you would post a short description of the fanfictions too. This would be great! And I would like to know in which season the fictions are happening.

I would love to read some time travel fictions. I love them.

Comment

@ oepu: Anna, just send you a PM, take a look

i'm so glad i found this thread!!! I already added some recommendations to my "to do" list

Comment

En Tempus Veritas by Briee (Complete)

Also, just a note, for any fic recs that are in the adult forum, I think it would be a good idea to mention the rating when you link so that anyone who doesn't read the adult fics doesn't accidentally click on one that is.

I would love to read some time travel fictions. I love them.
            I second this! Suggestions?
            Last edited by Seersha; 05-24-2011, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Time Travel fics

I read some great time travel fics, but some of them not in Ksite. But here we have Linda's stories (aka superlc529 ) Time travel is kind of her thing
              Just no name a few there's
              Home http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=137195
              Switch - http://http://www.kryptonsite.com/fo...d.php?t=146025
              Cause & Effect - http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=142337
              By username is easier to find fics on the search fields

Right now there's an incredible time travel fic being written by Tra42008, in the Clark and Lois forum , called "Lane's Odyssey"

s/n: none of these stories are in the adult forum

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions, I will check them out!

I read some great time travel fics, but some of them not in Ksite.
                I think it's OK to link to stories not on KSite, as long as they are on fanfiction[dot]net or another website - but not if they are on another forum (since linking to other forums is against the rules).

Comment

This is the only completely Clois fic that I have written. It's called "LEO" and I wrote it for the Clois Xmas Gift Exchange:
                  Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily about the pairing of Clark/Lois. Can be friendship or romance. All fic posted in this forum must be rated G through PG-13.

It's sort of a sequel to the Season 8 fanfic I started with others. The Season 8 fanfic is linked to in my one-shot there. For what's it's worth, Lois and Clark are important parts of the Season 8 fanfic. However, it is treated like a real 22 episode season with other characters featured throughout.

Comment

Historical Clois AU's

I know it's sort of an odd genre but I have 3 Historical AU's (2 completed, 1 in progress)

Matters of Love & State: "In Krypton the young King Kal is as ruthless as his father and wants to watch Metropolis fall to Krypton, allowing him more land to rule. He however has a specific way he wants to go about it, a way that his younger brother Lex doesn't agree with. What will happen when Lex defies his King's wishes and the new Queen of Metropolis suddenly ends up on Kryptonian soil?"
                    Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily about the pairing of Clark/Lois. Can be friendship or romance. All fic posted in this forum must be rated G through PG-13.

Dangerous Beauty: "Clark Kent is a Prince in love, with a common woman: Lois Lane. When Lois' father dies she must support herself, her aunt tells her about the world of courtesans. As a courtesan Lois and Clark can be together, but will the scandalous world Lois is about to enter swallow her whole?"

Heavenly Deception: "Things are not what they appear to be in Krypton. Zod is a borderline tyrannical King. Clark Kent is a fierce warrior feared among all in court. Lois Lane is being sent from Metropolis to Krypton to marry the King as a result of a peace treaty. In a palace where deception is commonplace sometimes the person you can put your trust in is the most unlikely source."

Comment

The only story that I've written in that forum is Once More With Feeling (The Smallville Edition). Still in progress.

Summary: In the aftermath of 'Once More With Feeling', Xander's attempts to get rid of the necklace that caused all of the trouble don't go quite as planned and now the residents of Smallville find themselves bursting into song; Some people revealing hidden truths they would never say out loud.

Can Clark discover what's going on before it's too late and he reveals the biggest truth of his life? And while he's at it will Clark finally see what's been right in front of him all this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Doranwen
                        And Lois Lane on SV does NOT have dark enough hair. Granted, neither does Chloe, but there WAS a reference to "bleach blonde" or something like that awhile back, so her original hair color (as Chloe) could actually be the dark that it's supposed to, especially if her mom was dark-haired.
                        This is kinda old but, 1+1=3, I can't stop laughing at this...

I guess AM could have dyed her hair to something more suitable.

Comment

An author I'd recommend is xxVisionGirlxx. She's written quite a few fics, but my all time favourites of hers would be:

Future Tense and its sequel, The Guardian (Complete)

Why recommended? What is amazing to me about these fics is that they were written early on in the Clois game as far as Smallville goes. And yet the characters are very recognisable as being the Lois and Clark we have come to love over the years as we watched them grow and fall in love on the show. I'm always excited when I find really good Clois fics that were written with so much imagination.

ETA:

These recs are from Jen (FWvidChick):

---

Mz-supermanfan's fics in the Clois section are awesome. She recently did Looking across and Living across which I loved, there is Anne boylens fics which tend to have a historical feel to them..but very sexy Clois. Dangerous Beauty was awesome.

My amazing writing partners fic can't be missed. Loulou26. She does drama/angst Clois falling in love stories .. Anything of hers I'd recommend. I'd say start with The Fire Within or Epiphany.. older ones but two of my favs (tho its hard cause i love them all)

Gah the list could go on and on. Ebatcl has some awesome stuff.. AU and what not. Try.. Just to be Happy ( she is also my totally fab and patient beta)

Angie_Casas a regular here has some sexy cloisey stuff.. def worth checking out. Back to Humanity

KatherineKent - A def must .. Enjoying her Wedding pact one and really adored Mr Right and Mr Right Now. She also has some i've not read yet..but I know are popular..

Tra42008 has the epic - Lane's Odyssey .. WOW. But a bit serious.

Jadarite18's - A window to the future is a fab story!

Gem65 has some very sexy fic. And So does PhoenixNZ has a lot of stories I like.. Gemini in the AFF section was one.

I could go on and on and seriously..go in and check out including loads I didn't mention because I haven't read them all yet and some I have i didn't mention but really enjoyed.

---

Now, I also want to recommend Jen's (FWvidChick) fics as well. She is a fantastic writer. Check out:

Where'd it go? - WIP
                          He♥rt To He♥rt (PG-13) - WIP
                          TMST - Too Much Sexual Tension - Complete
                          WTSD - A Continuation of TMST - WIP
                          "I Wish We Had More Time..." - Complete
                          KissFire - Complete
                          A Christmas Party err 'fiasco' to Remember - Complete
                          The Non V-Day Valentines Horror story - WIP
                          Held - Complete
                          Impulses and Choices - Complete
                          Obliviously Into You (Co-written by FWVIDCHICK) - WIP
                          Last edited by Seersha; 06-11-2011, 01:20 PM.

Comment

I love this story, i read it 3 times
                            The author is Chrys0022

Comment

Courtesy of Jenny (FWvidchick):

All Entries: For the Clois retroweek offscreenville challenge

For Happy/Funny:

For Sexy:

For Sad:

I suggest if you haven't checked them all out you do. Lots of great takes on different offscreenville moments.

Comment

I want to double, triple, quadruple recommend A Window to the Future by Jadarite now that it's finished.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎