Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Fallen Sky
    Since it's summertime, I thought it might be nice to share a few summertime-themed Chlark stories.

[FONT=&amp]The Magic Days of Summer[/FONT] by hughie87 is a fun, romantic Chlark story that takes place during the summer between seasons 4 & 5. Chlark have fun at the lake and the fair.

Couple's Fair by mygyps17 is a fun, romantic Chlark story that takes place at a fair for couples, only Chlark aren't a couple...yet.

Rockets Red and Superable Blues
    by paperbkryter is an angsty Chlark story that takes place during the summer between seasons 1 & 2 and may just contain some romance. Chloe comes home from her first internship at the Daily Planet and Clark isn't there to pick her up. It's hot outside, but Chloe's temper is even hotter.

Heated by Elly is an interesting take on the aftermath of the season 2 episode 'Heat'. Clark's having trouble controlling his heat vision, and Chloe offers her assistance. I must warn you, this one isn't for kids, as there is some sexual content.

Heated - chapters 1 & 2

Heated - chapters 3 & 4

Heated - chapter 5

Enjoy!
    All brilliant favourites. Thanks for recommending, it's been a while since I read them!

Comment

• Originally posted by BabyDee
      All brilliant favourites. Thanks for recommending, it's been a while since I read them!
      I'm glad you enjoyed your trip down memory lane. I know I did. And now, I'd like to recommend a few more wonderful Chlark offerings, this time with the theme of Chlark and their kid(s).

First up is a series, that's right a series, of Chlark stories that feature Chlark and their passel of kids. These stories feature some of the best OCs out there, IMO. They also feature Chlark and Lollie and some very interesting plot twists as well as great writing and all around entertaining storytelling. If it sounds like I'm hyping these stories a bit, that may be because they were written by a friend of mine, the lovely and talented mygyps17. Anyway, the series starts out after Season 5's Hypnotic and goes very AU after that. Also, there are some instances of smut, so be warned.

When Clark Comes Back

I Promise

I'll Be Right Here

Waiting For Him

Bring Her To Me

Incarnate

Next up, we have another series of stories by the lovely and talented Kallimax. These stories feature Chlark and Lollie and their children, Connor and Laura, respectively. Most of the plot revolves around the kids and their (mis)adventures, but there is some relationship stuff between Chlark and Lollie that really compliments the stories. These stories have an...everyday feel about them, like we're seeing the everyday lives of everyone involved with just a hint of the superhero stuff mixed in. It's quite refreshing and entertaining. Also, the characters, especially the kids, are superbly written, as are their interactions. You can find all of the stories by clicking on the link below.

The Troublesome Two

Next up, we have perhaps the most angsty of the the entries, an epic tale of Chlark and their children written by the amazing hughie87. The story starts out during the latter half of Season 8 and then jumps into a future AU. It's wonderfully written, both the plot of the story and the characters and their interactions/relationships/emotions, and highly entertaining. As I said, it's angsty and will tug on your heartstrings, but it's so worth it.

The Secrets That She Keeps

Next up, we have the most epic of all the stories here, and I mean by sheer scope/volume/size, because it's up to the reader to decide which is the most epic in terms of enjoyment. It's written by the fantastically talented Firebunny. The story takes place entirely in an AU where Chloe never moved to SV as a kid and only met Clark when they were both adults. I'm sure most of you have read this, but it's worth reading over and over again, because it's just AWESOME.

Destiny's Children

And last, but certainly not least, is the award winning story by the Queen of Chlark, my dear friend, BabyDee. This story takes place in an future AU with some tie-ins to the end of Season 8. It features Chlark, Chlark smut, some Chruce and one of the best OCs ever created, Gabby. I could go on and on about this story, but I'm biased as it was written by my friend and I had a hand in its creation, or at least its being perfected. Needless to say, it's an amazing read and well worth your time. Of course, this one isn't for kids, because of the sex, but the rest of you will enjoy it.

Agenda

I'm sure there are other great stories out there featuring Chlark and their kid(s), but I think this should tide you over for a while.

Enjoy!
      Last edited by The Fallen Sky; 07-08-2014, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fallen Sky
        And last, but certainly not least, is the award winning story by the Queen of Chlark, my dear friend, BabyDee.
        *blushes* Awww, Sky!

This story takes place in an future AU with some tie-ins to the end of Season 8. It features Chlark, Chlark smut, some Chruce and one of the best OCs ever created, Gabby. I could go on and on about this story, but I'm biased as it was written by my friend and I had a hand in its creation, or at least its being perfected. Needless to say, it's an amazing read and well worth your time. Of course, this one isn't for kids, because of the sex, but the rest of you will enjoy it.

Agenda

I'm sure there are other great stories out there featuring Chlark and their kid(s), but I think this should tide you over for a while.

Enjoy!
        Thanks so much for rec'cing me, babes! As it happens, I recently re-read Agenda and I can honestly say that it's one of my favourites, and I'm very proud of Gabby. Thanks again!

Comment

• Originally posted by BabyDee
          And last, but certainly not least, is the award winning story by the Queen of Chlark, my dear friend, BabyDee.
          *blushes* Awww, Sky!
          Just telling it like it is, babes.

Thanks so much for rec'cing me, babes! As it happens, I recently re-read Agenda and I can honestly say that it's one of my favourites, and I'm very proud of Gabby. Thanks again!
          You're quite welcome for the rec, m'dear. If any writer and any story deserves a good rec'cing, it's you and Agenda. Also, you have every right to be proud of Gabby, because she's truly something special, just like you and Agenda.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎