So who are you really devoted to?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it comes down to it, I'm a Clexer. Though I do enjoy Luthorcest more as fics, I support clex. It has more potential+ the whole beloved enemy thing appeals to me.

I also like Clark/Lois/Lex. But if its het pairings I think I'll go with Clois cause Lois is cool. I also like Clark/Alicia, I can't wait for season 4 to come to Thailand cause I really wanna see her again.

Chlark is cute, I agree but I've seen them around in real life so much it's become a complete cliche. Either way, it's better than Clana.

Clark+Lana=The world's biggest pile of cheese... enough cheese to make baby jesus cry.
    Last edited by Daddylion; 01-05-2005, 06:13 AM.

Comment

hahah... pile of cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
        When it comes down to it, I'm a Clexer. Though I do enjoy Luthorcest more as fics, I support clex. It has more potential+ the whole beloved enemy thing appeals to me.
        *stares blankly* Clex?.....potential?........ ARE U INSANE?

Comment

I'm not a shipper but if I were to choose... it would be Chlex.
          Last edited by Disco; 01-05-2005, 10:12 PM.

Comment

I'm a Chlarker. The whole Clana thing made me sick beyond words

Comment

anyone else feel that some of the fanfics are so well written that when u read them it is so hard not to feel a few feelings for clana or another ship that u dont normally like

Comment

Its because they suck you in and you get a feeling for the characters and stuff.

Comment

completely true.

Comment

I was a hard core Clexer from the moment I saw the pilot episde-wow the chemistry, but that seems to be waning as Clark and Lex hardly even speak anymore. I think the most believable and interesting pairing that i could possibly give a damn about would be ChLex. They make sense. I think Chloe could keep lex interested for long enough to develope some emotions if she were only more confident about herself- see what pining after an unattainable boy(ie Clark) had done to her????

Comment

chalrker.... chlarker... and more of chalrker...

if your clois im srry but theres no room for you in smallville wait about 15 years or so and then come back seriously star crossed lovers are sickening me and i had enough of this meant to be for one life time. im here for pure chemistry and every chlark scene is packed of them.

dont you wannna get up from you seat and yell at clark for doing something stupid like ie( yelling about chloe's mom when he was angry)

or almost cry that time when chloe saw clark and lana in a major lip lock...

the day after when they get in a huge fight
                      and eps were they almost get to kiss but are interrupted and you scream at your tv

dont forget when clrk finds out about chloe and lionels deal and then when they resolve it and redifine their relationship... and you want jump up and down and cheer for them like a victory from a losing team...
                      then ur a chlarker...
                      chlarkers are for those of us who believe in the under dog and that other girl getting the guy over the prettier one. chlarkers aren't front runners we believe in the impossible and pray that it happens....
                      chalrkers are people who genuinely want real drama in their shows and expect the unexpected.
                      ------------Shay

Comment

sure they have great friendship chemistry but hes denied her time and time again. and yet again some more this season. chlark is no better than clana when it comes to being run into the ground. blah to the Chlark

Comment

haha thats funny i almost genuinely believed you for a sec....
                          run to the ground really thats funny how many chlark scenes that involved them finally getting together... ummm none so chlarkers still have more of a chance than clanas they haven't really tried it out yet so ythere still time to dream...
                          ---------Shay

Comment

of them finally getting together? no...usually involves him looking horrified and unwilling. but hey...they had their moment at the dance and he succumbed to hooking up with her under meteor rock induced circumstances.....
                            oh well. im over it...

Comment

Clark is going to get over lana. It's gonna happen. Their relationship is a fantasy that he's gonna snap out of. The funny thing is, he hasn't shut out the possibility of a relationship with Chloe. Even at the end of Thirst, he left the door open for the future. And as you watch, they're becoming closer every episode. It would come as no shock to me if out of the blue he just kissed her. Honestly.

Comment

me too jedi seriously would believe that could happen and for
                                kris- el he was never horrified i dont remeber that ever happening if you have some insight to a time when he did i would like to hear it...
                                -------Shay

o h yeah and what about bound when chloe and clark are in the elevator that was some true emotion g/d damn it i hate when doors open to interrupt stuff.....
                                -shay
                                Last edited by vssshayyyv; 01-13-2005, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎