Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who are you really devoted to?

I have always been a Clois shipper, since I first saw the movies when I was really little (they had already been out for years, though). After the first episode I became a Chlarker because I really liked Allison Mack as an actress and Tom and an actor and I thought they went well together, not to mention the striking similarities between Chloe and Lois. Then in the middle of season two i somehow became attracted to the whole Clana thing, but by the last episode I was disgusted. Now that Season four has begun, I am still very much a Chlarker (i think i always will be)... but the Chlois has started to creep in. Is anyone here able to consistently and constantly be a shipper for the same people... if so who? Is there anyone who has actually never felt at least a little bit of emotion when Clark and Lana are together, even though you may hate her? I seem to always really want Chlark but still bounce around between the episodes.

I am a Chlark, Lexana, or even a Chason shipper

Comment

but then you mean that you are not just a single shipper. i want to know if anyone is for just a single couple and who that couple is and how they stay that way lol.

Comment

I'm a Chlarker. They just seem to work so well together, they bounce ideas off each other, they challenge each other, not just intellectually, but to be better people, they make each other happy (for the most part), rather than making each other mope and they just have this chemistry that just isn't there with the other ships (with the exception of Clex). That's why I started shipping them, and why I continue to do so. They just seem to be comfortable with each other and they're themselves when they're around each other (unless affected by FotW circumstances), and to me, that's very attractive and important in a relationship. Try as I might, I just can't see this comfortableness with Clana. They're always awkward and edgey, and IMO, Clark and Lana want the image they have in their heads of each other, rather than the actual person.

As for the Clois, it's just not really drawn me in at all. I don't hate it. But I'm just pretty... meh.. about them.

Comment

Chlarker here!
          It's the only 'ship that REALLY matters!!!!

Al

Comment

i would completely agree with both of you.

Comment

IM A CLOIS FAN.

Comment

always- since the pilot- more like the cannonical chloiser... or since ED came on the show?

Comment

So you are a clois fan?

Comment

I am a Clex fan and I don't mean sexual relationship I mean their friendship it is the most intriguing thing on the show, none of the others matter save Clois because we know he isn't gonna end up with Lana or Chloe so it is all about him and Lex

Comment

I'm a Clois shipper, but not in the SMallville universe...I don't get a romantic vibe between these two yet and I think that's on purpose. They're not into each other yet. Until that time, I'm a Chlarker all the way, but only when Clark can kick his dumb Lana obsession and be ready to treat Chloe with the love and respect and devotion she deserves from him.

Comment

to KALS SON i meant which are you... lol

Comment

I'm fairly neautral in terms of shipping. Come what may...

Comment

No dating/romance type 'ship on the show worked for me at all until Clois.

Lois is the first female character that find interesting or identify with even a little bit. So I was never a "shipper" before.

Clana- Does bored count as an emotion? How about nausious? I've never seen any hint as to what they see in each other, or what anyone sees in Lana besides her looks.

Comment

Smlvilleluva im a clois fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎