Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    That's awesome!

I wish there could be extras but I understand. Hopefully VM can get more viewers now.

This morning, I actually had a friend ask me if there was going to be DVDs? Cool.

I'll wait for a superversion to come out though...

New In Town
    wahh, I want extras! Teddy Dunn in an interview said they had a bunch of bloopers and behind the scenes stuff.

Yeah - I read that from that annoying Kristen chick and was sooooo stoked. I was one of those lazy viewers that rather shut the TV off after GG than switch to UPN even tho I found VM interesting.
    So I cant' wait for the DVD (i understand how not having extra's sucks for the people that actually watched tho)

But one queston, if it's released in Setpember how am I suppose to watch the entire DVD in like less than a month before S2 premiers? lol. I guess that's what i get...

It took me about two months total to complete all 7 seasons of Buffy and all 5 season of Angel. It can be done!! You just need have no life and a TV!

KryptonSite Moderator yellowqueen22's Avatar
    Los Angeles, Toronto or Other International Locati
    Clarkoholic... you done me proud!!!!!!

New In Town
    FYI www.tvshowsondvd.com has some DVD info. I'm bummed about the extras, but I'm so happy they are doing a DVD. I can't wait until next season to see Vmars. I hope they make it quick!

New In Town
    I'm new to this forum. But this is the best news ever. I cant wait to the dvd comes out. I even have my hubby hooked watching this show

New In Town

further dvd release information

as nobody seems to have posted it yet I'll just copy what we have on our forum...

Veronica Mars - GET A CLUE: OFFICIAL STUDIO INFO FOR VERONICA MARS - THE COMPLETE 1ST SEASON!!
    Posted by David Lambert
    6/29/2005

For the last few days we've been getting reader e-mails (thanks to each of you), telling us about newsletters from show creator Rob Thomas and mentions in TV Guide about the heads-up info for Veronica Mars DVDs. We held off posting, though, because the official detailed info from Warner was pending...and now TVShowsOnDVD is the first website to have that info for you!

The show stars Kristen Bell and Enrico Colantoni, of course, and guest stars have included Paris Hilton, Alyson Hannigan, and Jonathan Taylor Thomas. October 11th is the street date, and $59.98 is the list price for a 6-DVD set with all 22 episodes from the show's first season. Video is in 16x9 Anamorphic Widescreen, and you'll get to see lots of extra footage including a Director's Cut of the Pilot episode, plus 25 minutes of unaired scenes and bloopers.

Cover art isn't necessarily finished yet, but Warner has made available the below early look at their current design. Artwork is subject to change, needless to say!

http://www.mcnally95.com/graphics/ne...s_EarlyArt.jpg

Can't wait. I can catch up on the season that I missed.

But if you have to wait untill October 11th to catch up on season 1, won't you miss the start of season 2 then?

New In Town
    Anyone who is having to wait to watch reruns to catch up I suggest you download the torrents when and how often you want as they are all available online.

Thanks for the info, Laura! I can't wait for October 11th!

New In Town

Cool

Originally posted by the panther
    Thanks for the info, Laura! I can't wait for October 11th!
    Yeah I managed to download the full series and watch it within a couple of weeks when I had time, it's not even aired yet here

KryptonSite Moderator yellowqueen22's Avatar
    Los Angeles, Toronto or Other International Locati
    Just make sure to buy the DVD set when it is released... support the show... and don't support illegal downloading... sorry for this obnoxious statement!!!

NOTE - this statement was meant in part as a joke... and in part as a plea to support the show you love (VM) by buying the DVD. Sorry for offending!!!
    Last edited by yellowqueen22; 07-01-2005 at 08:32 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast