Video Requests/Song Suggestions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could some else ask ProudPenny to sticky this up at the top so we all can find it easier

Thank you

Comment

Good idea. I'll pm her.

Comment

Could some one make a Clana vid with the song "Photographs" by Nickelback. I really love that song and would like to see a clana vid with it.

Comment

good idea

Comment

this photograph is proof (i know you know) by tacking back sunday from spiderman 2 movie i think would be a good clana video. i suck at music videos so ill leave it to the creative people. if someone would be willing to do it id really apprciate it.

thank you

Comment

I Have 2 requests, one Smallville and the other not so much Smallville:

I want someone to do a Video of "Flight of the Navigator" using Beach Boys "I Get Around".

This film was one of my favourite films as a kid and haven't seen it in almost 10 years. Please if someone has it anwser me!!

I would love to see a Lionel Luthor video to "Tear Away" by Drowning Pool.

If anyone would like to make any of these vids please PM me and let me know.

Bye

LexPlex

Comment

gifts and curses by yellow card

is also a every good clana song

Comment

Lucky_biatch made a Clana vid to Gifts and Curses already. Check it out, its really good.

Comment

I would like to see a Clark vid set to the music Staking Alive by the Bee Gees...
                    I would like it to feature some of Clarks disco moves and him doin the strut from the opening scene of season 3...You know, Kal El from hell...
                    If someone could make this vid I would greatly appreciate it!!!

I would also like to see a Clark vid with the song Disco Duck!!
                    I want to thank LexPlex for the Vanilla Clark vid too!!!

Comment

its not working though

Comment

Yes it is...Maybe its not.....Im not sure.....What are we talking about????

Comment

I think she means the link to the Lucky_biatch vid isn't working.

If that's the case then just ask her for a new link. I'm sure she'd be glad to put one up.

Comment

You just wanted to say lucky biatch again!!!

Comment

No I didn't I was just trying to help the lucky_biatch out.

Comment

If anyone would like to do a Lionel video to Drowning Pools "Tear Away" PM me and let me know.

Bye

LexPlex

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎