Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S&L #1.7 "Man of Steel" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S&L #1.7 "Man of Steel" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

This is it. A big episode for Superman & Lois. Count down and talk about it live here and I'll be right here with you!

...or not. Sorry! No one showed, and I've been working on typing up an interview to share afterward!

Comment

Did they just reveal that Captain Luthor is really Steel? One of several Supermen that arose after that “Death of Superman “ storyline?

Comment

Are we about to get multiple Supermen in the series and/or will John Henry Irons actually eventually become an ally?

Comment

I figured the name drop meant something but it went over my head. I'm not that familiar with comic book lore. I'm usually introduced to characters through shows and episodes like this.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan87
            I figured the name drop meant something but it went over my head. I'm not that familiar with comic book lore. I'm usually introduced to characters through shows and episodes like this.
            I only know about these characters from the animated series and the movies. I knew about Steel from the 1997 Shaquille O'Neal movie and those two part Death of Superman/Reign of Superman animated movies which featured him and several other supermen. I knew it was Steel as soon the hammer was revealed and that was basically from what I remember of the movie, beyond that I couldn’t tell you anything about it.
            Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-26-2021, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎