No announcement yet.

Captain America 4 (2024+)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain America 4 (2024+)

Captain America 4' in the Works With 'Falcon and the Winter Soldier' Showrunner Malcolm Spellman

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...lman-exclusive

I guess this means no S2 of the series. After that season/series finale though, I’d prefer to get a S2 than a 2hr+ movie any day especially when you get more character development in a long form series. You also don’t have to wait years for a sequel even if the film has a heftier budget and better special effects. After a season of Sam Wilson transforming into the Captain America for this era, Anthony Mackie deserves his own film.

One thing is for sure though, Sebastian Stan needs to be in the film too. He’s been in every Cap solo film thus far so, why not continue the trend. And thinking about that, hopefully Bucky shows up in Black Panther II and really does transition to White Wolf. Enough time has to have passed that Bucky would be welcomed back to Wakanda especially if they have a time lapse.

Comment

It was a weird 24 hours. After the mid-credits scene of the finale I could have sworn I saw a season 2 announcement, the title of which would be "Captain America and The White Wolf". Maybe along the way they decided that they can pull off another Captain America movie so they changed their plans.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎