0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

I thought it was pretty good. Really wonder where they come from here. I doubt Captain Luthor survives the season.

Comment

Great episode. A minor quibble though. Lois made too much of Jonathon having drunk some alcohol at the Harvest Festival. Especially since she and Lana had a few drinks together earlier in the show.
      Last edited by Robert88; 03-25-2021, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert88
        Great episode. A minor quibble though. Lois made too much of Jonathon having drunk some alcohol at the Harvest Festival. Especially since she and Lana had a few drinks together earlier in the show.
        To be fair to her, it was her underage son, and he was obviously, at least in the previous scene, drunk in public. In most places in the US that's arrestable, and can carry decent repercussions for him down the line. It's not a moral stance against drinking, it's the irresponsibility of youth that's more the issue.

Comment

Poor Jonathan. That said, I hope the writers stay FAR AWAY from the lure of a love triangle with the twins and Sarah. I would really hate that.

Imagine my surprise at the flashback with Captain Luthor and his Lois. The poor dude is going to lose his mind when he finds out to whom this earth's Lois is married, lol.

Comment

What I thought of episode 5 then.

Nice seeing Clark talk excitedly about what Smallville meant to him including the Harvest festival and seeing him actually farming.

Smallville being established in 1949 is obviously a reference to the year after the character debuted in Action Comics.

Johnathan getting the break up phone call from Eliza wasn't surprising considering the way things were already between them. Hope there's no love triangle between him and Jordan over Sarah Cushing.

Loved Clark and Lois's continuing chemistry and him giving a part of the house as an office plus the head lap and talking on the bench scenes. The show cast the leads well there.

Sharon's son forgetting everything's obviously a side effect of whatever happened to him. Was she secretly paid by Edge to say nice things about him in front of Lois and Chrissy?

Of course the women didn't believe her story which they investigated.

Derek having powers like others from New Carthage wasn't anything new although maybe the reason folks thus far have gone kaboom in that sense is because only Kryptonian's can handle the powers because of their DNA perhaps?

The flashbacks we saw of Clark and Martha and him being Superman even in his teenage days without the suit were nice. You could tell what Martha meant to Smallville with Lana's speech about her and the bench being honoured in her memory.

When Jordan didn't know who REO Speedwagon were I laughed but also liked Lois's talk with Johnathan about his break up.

Johnathan's pain about wanting to leave Smallville resonated with young teenage Clark knowing he wasn't his dad and mum's son and knowing things couldn't be the same after his death.

Chrissy nearly being a goner after tracking down Derek and Leslie scared me. Thank god Superman arrived in time.

Sarah and Jordan I just see as friends and not a couple for some reason although Johnathan's outburst didn't help there.

It's funny how Captain Luthor's hideout at the moment is a van.

Pretending to be a reporter who disliked Lex and supported Lois's investigation into Edge made sense if he wanted to get close to Lois.

I like how Clark is a firm but supporting dad in regards to punishing Johnathan for drinking which shows he's growing more in his role and getting better at it obviously.

Wasn't expecting Luthor to be married to his version of Lois on his world although Smallville done the same when Oliver was married to Lois one time in season 10 which this plotline mirrors there.

Like his AI computer said this Lois isn't the one Luthor knew beforehand which he'll have to accept naturally.

Look forward to when this returns.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎