No announcement yet.

Logged out

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logged out

Lately, every time I exit the site, I get automatically logged out. I use the 'remember me' function, but I still get logged out. This time I got a v-bulletin message saying I'd entered the wrong info, after I'd logged in, but I was showing as logged in. I have two computers and it does it on both of them, so not sure if it's something to do with temp files.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I’m not sure if it’s the same issue but, a few days ago I cleared by browsing history. I logged in and checked off to always be logged in. Now every time I come into the site it looks like I’m logged off until I click into a thread (like this one) than it’s fine.

If I try to log in I get: vBulletin Message - Invalid Redirect URL (http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/)...but, I see I’m logged in.

Comment

That's exactly the same issue I've been getting. Glad it's not just me.

Comment

It hasn’t happened on my iPhone. I’m logged in and I haven’t cleared my browsing history in quite awhile. I try to do it now and then for all my devices.

Comment

Just experienced a log out, for the second time, today.

Comment

Correction: third. I check "remember me", every time.

Comment

Am still having this problem.

Comment

Are you all still having this problem? I think part of the issue may have been that it was looking for ksitetv.com vs. www.ksitetv.com and I think I've fixed that. Let me know.

Comment

Not anymore. Been fine for a while.

Comment

If you have a cookie autodelete extension in your internet browser, that might be the culprit.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎