Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bitter Sweet Life

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowanmom, I believe Grudge is the first in this series.

Comment

• Thank you, clarkoholic!!! You too, NoEqual. I just wanted to make sure.
      *off to read!!!*

Comment

• Why thank you for answering that for me clarkoholic

Yes, Grudge is the first in the series. Then Flying without wings, and Finding Faith, and along comes this.

And as I posted in Take Me Under, I am waiting for the chapters back from my beta everyone. But they are long chapters, and totally worth the wait

Comment

• Great news, Cherry! I'm glad you are back at last!

Comment

• Here’s where I wince and say hi. Guys…I don’t know what to say. I really don’t. I didn’t even want to bother coming down here to say this. But, when I got an e-mail from the k-site saying Fire and Ice got a reply, and I actually visited the message boards, I realized that I need to ‘face my demons’…or something like that.

I’ve never been a responsible or reliable writer everyone. And I know that’s not fair to any of the people who actually took time out to read my writing, more less reply and tell me how good it was. And I was a ***** for being that way. I know with all my sorry’s and all the times I left you hanging that I was just losing every hope you guys had left in me. It was wrong. And this sorry I need you guys to believe and accept. I’ve really hoped this experience has changed me.

I think I’m dropping all my stories-temporally. Temporally because I’m really falling out of my Smallville phase everyone. I’m not that into it anymore. I’m moving on from it, I’ve found another obsession, and to be frank with you, I don’t think it’s fair you guys read the worst of my writing because I’m forcing myself to write it. And really…everyone…my stories were the only thing KEEPING me liking Smallville. My versions I had in my stories, like Bitter Sweet Life, and Take Me Under, those were the only things I liked about Smallville. It was the only thing keeping me from just dropping that obsession and moving on.

Now, if one day, maybe soon, I come back to liking Smallville, I’ll pick these stories up again. I will. But, maybe that won’t happen. I don’t know. I can’t tell the future. If I did, I’d stop this from happening in the first place.

I just wanted to say that. I didn’t think it was fair whatsoever I not tell you and leave you all wanting more. I know writers out there who’ve done that, and I’ve hated them for it. So, I’ve said it. And I’m sorry. I really am.

But thank you ALL for reading my stories. You were amazing, sticking with me chapter by chapter, praising me and cheering me on. I love you all for that. You kept me writing those stories. Thank you everyone. Without you, I’d never write in the first place. With deepest regret, and most utter gratitude, thank you for being with me. Thank you for liking me stories. Thank you for reading them. Thank you for not thinking I was a freak liking torture Clark.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Cherry.

Comment

• Same as on Take Me Under.

Comment

• Thats to bad.. I thought this was getting really good...

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎