No announcement yet.

Should I continue watching

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I continue watching

Hey everyone I recently decided to binge watch Smallville on season 3 episode 7. I have always just been a casual Superman fan so I don't really care if the show is fully accurate to the comics just that it follows the basics of the premise Clark has powers, kryptonite etc.

I really like Clark and the family dynamic the Kents are amazing and the episodes with Ryan were some of my favorite. I like Luthers and Chloe but a lot of what I like about the show is Clark + Lana. It's exhausting seeing him say how much he cares but then watching him continue to lie.
    I understand not telling her early on but after she knows there are people with powers in Smallville not to mention they are basically a couple so he isn't protecting her because any villian is just going to use her to get to him anyways. There is no reason he shouldn't have told her at some point after https://youtu.be/RXj30mORzQs?t=91

I was deciding if I wanted to keep watching so I searched to see when he told her(assuming it was during the 3rd season, 4th at the latest) and it isn't until season 6 after telling Chloe??? I want to keep watching but feel like I am gonna get triggered if the next 3 seasons are just the repeating of them getting closer/growing apart after him saving her and him just being like "I just got really lucky, nothing special about me"

Was wondering what you guys would recommend, I was thinking of just watching some of the milestone episodes.

Definitely watch every episode in order. You won't be sorry. One reason, I think, why it seems like they are doing the same thing over and over is because you are binge watching instead of waiting week to week and sometimes months to watch an episode. I have watched all ten season multiple times, yes I need more of a life. I hope you get the joy from the show that I did!

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎