No announcement yet.

Characters you wish interacted with each other

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Characters you wish interacted with each other

I made this thread before but it got deleted when this site had it's server crash. But in here, I would like to see characters on the show that you wish had scenes with each other that they never did on the show.....I'm not counting the season 11 comic for this topic, I just want from the show. Like for example, Clark Kent and Genevieve Teague or Clark Kent and Grant Gabriel.

But for me...

Martian Manhunter and Lex Luthor

Martian Mahunter and Brainic. I think this one was a huge miss on the show in season 7. You would've think with Martian Manhunter "watching from afar" that he would've interfered at least one time when Brainiac was causing Clark problems in the last handful of episodes in season 7

Lex Luthor and Zor-el

I know it doesn't make sense but I like it when villains interact with each other, lol

Tess and Pete. After all, Pete had two things in his head: girls and whatever the Luthors did to his family. Now, imagine, him meeting Tess, who is both a girl and a Luthor. She'd be the intersection of his favorite topics. He wouldn't have to choose if he'd be talking about girls or the Luthor family, in the scene, he could do both.

Comment

Pete and Lois, especially in the presence of Clark. I think Pete would have got a kick out of someone exasperating his normally calm friend around season 4. I wrote 'From Slam Dunks to Dunk Tanks' as a way to show a conversation between the two.

Comment

Martha and Lara in 'Blue'. Granted it wasn't the actual Lara, but I think it would have been nice for the two to have a conversation. Lara would hay something about being grateful for everything the Kents have done for her son, and Martha would be thankful that Clark came into their lives. She might even mention that Clark's first word was 'Lara' (as she said in 'Memoria'). It would also be a sort-of affirmation of the sort the AI Jor-el gave Martha at the Fortress in 'Zod' after the plane crash. By season 7, Martha was away in Washington but maybe she could have made an impromptu visit home around the time of this episode because she had something to attend to at state level.

Comment

Tess and Lucas (Luthor) might've been an interesting situation. Lionel's two illegitimate kids, that he put up for adoption.

Comment

Dinah Lance and Dinah Redmond. Might've made for a bit of a fun crossover. You know, have Birds of prey be set in Smallville's future (maybe 20-ish years ahead), with the BoP characters ending up in the present for an episode.

Okay, Dinah Redmond's mom was Carolyn Lance, but you could explain away the inconsistency with a line about Dinah Lance eventually changing her name, in the future. Wouldn't even need to explain it, could just go:

Helena Kyle: "Now, Carolyn..."
            Dinah Lance: "Carolyn..?"
            Barbara Gordon (fake coughs): "Not yet."
            Last edited by jon-el87; 04-11-2020, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎