No announcement yet.

Question About LOT DVDs and Blu Rays

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About LOT DVDs and Blu Rays

So ive seen 2 season collections for Arrow, The Flash and even shows like Smallville and Supernatural, like seasons one and two together for cheap. How come we havent gotten that for the first two seasons of LOT? Is it not doing that well because i could swear I've seen sales figures proving they sell just as well as the other CW shows on DVD and blu ray. All i can think is maybe theyre waiting for season four to wrap up so they can do two packs for the first four seasons of the show but they didnt wait like that for Arrow and The Flash. Any idea?

Hi guys,
    I'm not big on Blu Ray, every single film I own is DVD. I have recently toyed with the idea of selling them all and re buying them on Blu-Ray though I'm aware this would be costly.
    My question is, do you think Blu-Ray will ever truly succeed regular DVD like DVD did to video tapes? If it did, surely Blu-Ray would have done it by now, right?

Comment

Blu-ray would have gotten there if streaming hadn't taken over. Many a production company doesn't even bother putting out TV show DVDs or Blu-rays anymore (case in point: The Simpsons).

I still believe in the general idea of physical media, because I like to own my stuff. When Netflix decides (or is forced) to remove a show, I don't have access anymore or I need to subscribe to another service. What I have on DVD/BR, I have.

So the first thing I do with my Kindle eBooks and Audible audio books is to remove the DRM and transform them into epub and mp3 respectively and then they get put onto my backup server.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎