Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What do you think of "The Demon"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What do you think of "The Demon"?

I really enjoyed this episode. Oliver having gone undercover in prison to find Diaz finally finds The Demon and the name is fitting and I was really happy about it. Emotionally, it was like being back on Lian Yu and also when he had been taken prisoner by Ivo on that ship - except Oliver has graduated in the LoA by now. Also, his inner struggle showed some good development.

Dinah, Felicity and Laurel teaming up to find out everything about Level Two worked for me and the ARGUS scenes were developing an interesting sub-plot, too.

Oliver's sidekick in prison seems to be around for a longer time - I wonder who he is.

Oh, and at the end Anatoly showed up again (though not in a comfortable situation) - always a bonus.

Another great episode.

The weakest part of the episode was the side story of Curtis and Argus, and even that wasn't really bad.
    I'll give it a 9 out of 10.

I really hope they can keep it up.
    The last time we had 5 good episodes in a row was in season 3 pre (and including) the midseason finale I think.

Comment

Talia and Oliver teaming up to take on the prison guards was pretty sweet. Talia also mentioned Gotham....I wonder if she'll show up in the proposed Batwoman show one day.

Also, any idea where they might be headed with that Argus arc? More specific with that painting that Curtis told Diggle that he would he need time to decode. I wonder if whatever that is will be the bigger than Diaz and the Longbow Hunters.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎