No announcement yet.

Titans #1.2 "Hawk and Dove"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans #1.2 "Hawk and Dove"

Hank Hall aka Hawk and Dawn Granger aka Dove are a pair of vigilantes, hoping to get out of the Super Hero business after shutting down one final criminal operation. When Dick arrives with Rachel, looking for a safe haven for the hunted child, his reappearance after many years causes strife between all three of them. Still traumatized over the death of her mother, Rachel struggles to trust Dick. But all their differences must be put aside when a lethal Nuclear Family, sent by The Organization, is activated with the sole purpose of capturing Rachel.

What did everyone think of the second episode?

This episode was as bad as the pilot, I'm not sure I can watch much more. Hawk and Dove costumes looked cheap. What is with the f word? They use it way to much.

Comment

I really like the story they are telling with Hawk and Dove. Can't wait to see more of these characters. Of course, Dick has a romantic history with Dove. lol It is so good to see Alan back in a DC show after Smallville. He's perfect for this part!

Comment

It’s interesting to go back to a series and rewatch older episodes knowing where things will lead. No one understood how powerful Rachel would become especially after she started to gain control of her ability. And that Nuclear Family was just as creepy as they were the first go around.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎