No announcement yet.

Titans #1.1 "Pilot"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans #1.1 "Pilot"

Talk about the series premiere here! Now available on DC Universe!
    10 - F---ing Better than Batman
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

It was decent start to the series. I’m interested in where the Rachel-centric plot goes and the connection she seems to have with Dick/Kory and how Beastboy fits into it. I wasn’t expecting how violent it would be, though.

Comment

I am going to give it a few more chances them I'm out. I'll wait to watch the new season of Young Justice. I don't like they keep using the f word so much.

Comment

I gave it an 8. There were some things that turned me off, but a lot that made me stick around. Mostly, I liked the actor playing Dick, and was intrigued with where the story may be going. Looking back, it was the pilot that sold me on subbing to DC Universe, but I wasn't completely sold on the series yet.

Comment

I’m re-watching the series from the beginning on HBO Max and the pilot was much more violent than I remember. It was definitely much more violent than I remember the first 2 seasons combined. The nature of pilots always dictate that they’re going to be rough to begin with but, shows usually hit their stride as their episodes progress.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎