0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Barry was lucky to get lost
    0%

I loved the season premiere. My favorite scene was when Barry put on the suit from the ring. I liked the suit a lot more than I thought I would too.

Comment

Liked it as well, the epidose was mostly perfect. The only thing I didn't like was Ralph's scenes. I know he's the comedy relief, but did they have to dumb him down more than usual? It just makes me hate him... again.

Comment

Tonight's episode was okay, but I feel it didn't live up to past season openers. Barry's new suit makes him look extremely thin, and while I realize part of that is just Grant's physique, the suit enhances it in a non-flattering way. I'm also glad they're getting rid of Wally for the time being (no pun intended), and I'm eager for them to explain exactly how Caitlin was a meta before the accelerator explosion.

Comment

A good start to the season premiere.

Right off the bat, I felt Nora was just adorable the way she interacts with everyone, well Barry anyway, despite that the actress Jessica Parker Kennedy is actually older than Grant and Candice in real life. I definitely enjoyed the gag of Barry's older suits not fitting him right but especially the Flash Ring, which was a big YAY moment for me, as well as the reference to the Flash Museum. I did notice that Nora and Barry seemed to hit it off right away, but her relationship with Iris seemed kinda meh, and the way she talked about her "being with her all her life" in the future makes me feel they weren't on the best terms. I'm pretty sure Barry doesn't exactly "die" in the future, as she showed on the "Vanishes in Crisis" paper and doesn't return 25 years later, he just gets trapped in the Speed Force, and she doesn't get to bond with him.

And the way Wally was talking about what the Legends said is kinda implying that Barry's disappearance/death is a major fixed point in time, at least according to what others have said.

Comment

I skipped Season 4 after the dreaded wedding. Came back to try this season.

I like Nora very cute adds a new dimension to the series. She is also a chip of the old block that is why I want to say "stop screwing with the timeline!"

Hopefully we get more of Lady Frost.

Cisco broke up with Gypsy? WHY?

Comment

I gave this episode, a 7. It was good and we get a new character who came from the future, and we get a guy who mission is to kill metas. I can't wait for the next episode.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎