Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Guest Starring John Noble" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Guest Starring John Noble" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Legends and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found HERE:

Oh God, that was such an enjoyable episode.

Comment

Run, Barry, Run LOL

Also, Anything Grodd.

Also, John Noble.

Comment

Thought the design of Mallus was generic. Though, I'm glad they didn't include some twist, where Mallus is revealed to be someone on the team or someone they know (I've seen online theories that Mallus is everyone from Savitar to Gary). The Arrowverse has done that a lot. So, it's nice to just have the guy be a demon. Without any personal connection to anyone on the show.

The old Amaya stuff felt like it was wrapping up her story. So, it wouldn't surprise me if she leaves in the next episode.

Liked the Rip-Ava interaction, where he revealed that she's actually the 12th Ava to have served the TB. I wasn't crazy about the clone reveal last episode, but this is good. By having her be the 12th, it not only makes her expendable, in a hypothetical sense (i.e., she speculating that, if she died, they could just get another), it's something that actually has happened. This also means that, while the actress have been confirmed for next season, this Ava could die in the next episode and another Ava shows up next season. And the characters then have to deal with having this other Ava running around. It could be difficult emotionally for them, especially Sara.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎