No announcement yet.

#7.15 "Sisterhood"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #7.15 "Sisterhood"

This episode was SO much better than last week.

Part of me thinks that's because Hook wasn't front and center.

I liked everything about this episode, even the flashbacks.

It still felt like the serial killer storyline is inching along, even though they revealed Nick to be behind it (as I suspected a couple weeks ago), but I hope next week is just as good.

What did everybody else think?

Is anyone else getting the feeling that they're phasing out most of the new characters? First Victoria/Lady Tremaine got killed, now her daugthers have returned home (of course, they could always return for the finale). Okay, we've still Jacinda, Lucy, Tiana (though, she hasn't done much. She had two episode flashbacks focusing on her and neither was good. She also hasn't appeared for like three episodes) and Alice. But, it feels like they're trying to phase out many of the new characters, who were introduced at the start of the season.

I liked the episode. Nice little easter egg with Flynn's Barcade.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
      Is anyone else getting the feeling that they're phasing out most of the new characters? First Victoria/Lady Tremaine got killed, now her daugthers have returned home . . . . it feels like they're trying to phase out many of the new characters, who were introduced at the start of the season.
      It does feel that way, yeah. Part of it may be because the characters aren't needed since the show is ending. If it had been renewed, I'm sure more characters would've stayed put.

I'm fine with it, as long as they focus on the core characters.

One thing I forgot to mention: I'm pretty sure Jack/Nick is actually Gretel's brother—the one she said she lost and was going by a "different name." I'm guessing he was traumatized by his encounter with the witch as a child and has had an axe to grind against witches ever since.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎