#7.12 "A Taste of the Heights"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #7.12 "A Taste of the Heights"

This was just an ok episode for me.

The Hook storyline continues to be a snoozefest and the rest of the episode was basically about a food truck.

The only plot that interested me was the Facilier/Regina relationship, which didn't get that much screen time.

Hopefully, next week will be better, but since it looked like it was Hook-centric, probably not.

Anyway, what did everybody else think?

Not one of their better episodes. They've done a episode with Tiana-centric flashbacks before. Didn't care for plot they gave her in that episode (as it felt dated), nor this one. She and Naveen came across as too smug, with them both insisting that they'll be the hero. Whatever happened to modesty?

The food truck plotline didn't capture my interest. Wish they had spent more on the witch-killing plot. That I find interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
      Not one of their better episodes. They've done a episode with Tiana-centric flashbacks before. Didn't care for plot they gave her in that episode (as it felt dated), nor this one.
      I thought it was better than that episode, but not by much.

Originally posted by jon-el87
      The food truck plotline didn't capture my interest. Wish they had spent more on the witch-killing plot. That I find interesting.
      I agree. I like Sabine/Tiana, but—at this point—they should be spending more time on the main characters. I'm really only interested in them.

Still wondering when Regina met Dr. Facillier...Pre-Robin Hood, maybe? I'm guessing she needed some type of artifact he had in order to cast The Dark Curse (something never mentioned in past episodes). Just a guess, though.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎