Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Curse of the Earth Totem" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Curse of the Earth Totem" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Legends and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found HERE:

Soon the Legends aren't going to have any totems.

Comment

Why did Ray go by himself to trade the cure for the totem?...that was stupid.

Also when will Wally officially join the other Legends?

Comment

Lost opportuny for Sara to catch up on her father or encounter Dinah Laurel's Earth-2 counterpart.

Comment

I’m starting to think seventeen episodes is a bit too long for legends; as intrigued as i am about the search for the totems, this story is starting to drag for me. I’m getting tired of damian darkh and how he always manages to thwart the legends. When is grodd coming back? This show needs a new villain, stat. And i’m past tired of the waverider always malfunctioning and needing repair. Enough of that!
          Seeing rip in his trenchcoat only makes me miss constantine more. I think wally’s a halfway decent singer though.
          Not sure how long amaya’s going to be without the spirit totem, but i’m getting an uncomfortable feeling of deja vu with firestorm. I’m glad that the earth totem isn’t exactly what i thought it was. I kind of got pirates of the carribean vibes from that plant woman.
          I’m wondering if nora or kuasa are beyond redemption- if that’s where they’re going with this.
          Last edited by protege; 02-26-2018, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77
            Lost opportuny for Sara to catch up on her father or encounter Dinah Laurel's Earth-2 counterpart.

So much this.

I feel like there will be a throw away line where Sara already knows about Black Siren from the records on the ship....no, she needs to encounter Black Siren in person so we can see the reactions and such.

Comment

So how long before they find the remaining totems? Glad to see Wally is back and is out sorta having fun with Rip, best part being when even Wally called him a "douche" for his douchey behavior.

Also, the whole episode was a strong mix of Pirates of the Caribbean and Assassin's Creed: Black Flag to me.

Comment

Thought they did a good job with the episode. Everyone seems to be given something to do. This isn't one of those times, that you've got characters just standing around (with nothing to do). Mind you, the pirate bit felt a bit hokey. The pirates felt more like movie pirates, than real pirates.

Originally posted by vantheman77
                Speaking as a non-Arrow viewer, I appreciate that. This is LoT. The plot shouldn't be hijacked by another show's storyline. Nor should the viewers be forced to catch up on another TV show, just to be able to follow what's going on.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎