No announcement yet.

New Star Wars Films Announced!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Star Wars Films Announced!

So this is another Star Wars trilogy separate from the Rian Johnson deal from a few months ago. I think we’re going to get Star Wars fatigue.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 02-06-2018, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Poor cow.

Comment

I'm all for Star Wars movies and would love to see them add and build to the universe they're in, but maybe all this is too much too soon. If anything, what we really need is more Star Wars video games to go along with them.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
          Poor cow.
          Yes I would have to agree, poor cow and I can see that cow getting very sick after awhile.

Comment

Me too Awaiting eagerly for the new Han Solo movie to arrive in theatres

Comment

Three new as-yet-untitled Star Wars films will release on the pre-Christmas weekend every other year beginning in 2022. Those dates are Dec. 16, 2022; Dec. 20, 2024; and Dec. 18, 2026.

https://deadline.com/2019/05/star-wa...le-1202608933/

I wonder if this means we’ll get a two year break from any Star Wars movie. I’m assuming Disney’s focus for the foreseeable future will be their streaming service (which includes much more Star Wars content).

Comment

I think they needed to give the audience more than 3 years in order to recover from the fatigue that even they acknowledged exists. Nevertheless, hopefully this will be the trilogy of the GoT creators. Not Rian Johnson's.

Comment

D.B Weiss and David Benioff (Game of Thrones) are now confirmed as the writers of the mysterious 2022 Star Wars film.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...unners-1210574

Comment

And Rian Johnson can go back to writing tweets.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎