Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Steel and the Atom?

Comment

Pretty cool fight scene and teamwork. I feel bad for all their nice clothes though, especially the dresses all the girls were wearing.

Mick seemed to like Caitlin's icy powers.

Comment

Is that Thawne?

Comment

Well that was obvious that it was their evil doppelgängers from Earth X

Comment

They need to explain why they came to E1.

Comment

How did Ollie get a Krypto arrow?

Comment

The casualties in this first part are Earth-X Guardian and Prometheus.

Supergirl is bringing in the Legion of Superheroes and that waitress may be Barry and Iris' daughter, Dawn Allen. I think the Legion of Superheroes may know something about the great Crisis that's looming.

Lots of character relationship in this first part. I think Killer Frost needs to be in Legends while White Canary needs to be in Supergirl.

They need to explain that Kryptonite Arrow as a lot may have been deleted.

Comment

Okay just watching and I ama loving the Earth X soundtrack!

What is that I really want to know...

Comment

Also not all Legends went to to the wedding as they are either on patrol and may have embarked on another time anachronism mission.

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77

Supergirl is bringing in the Legion of Superheroes and that waitress may be Barry and Iris' daughter, Dawn Allen. I think the Legion of Superheroes may know something about the great Crisis that's looming.

Lots of character relationship in this first part. I think Killer Frost needs to be in Legends while White Canary needs to be in Supergirl.

They need to explain that Kryptonite Arrow as a lot may have been deleted.
                      I actually thought that was Malese Jow for second there or a time traveller...

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77

They need to explain that Kryptonitey Arrow as a lot may have been deleted.
                        I agree with you about caitlyn being on the legends team; in fact, i say it’s time to disband team flash, and bring both her and cisco on board.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎