0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Stretched my patience
    0%

Danny Trejo was beyond hilarious. He was the star of all his scenes -- everyone else got the bask in his awesomeness. I'm hoping it's not the last we've seen of 'Machete' Breacher.

They did a decent job in introducing Elongated Man. I agreed with Caitlin that Barry couldn't paint all metas as potential threats or villains. (Although the team seemed too quick to welcome back Caitlin into the fold -- so no one on the team appears to be concerned that her KF side might show up again? I think they're all on the fine line between 'friends giving the benefit of the doubt' and 'allowing emotion to override caution'. And what happened to her 'Julian Jewelry'?)

And, I also liked when Barry made a throwaway reference that locking up metas without trial isn't cool. At least he (and the show) are aware of that particular Constitution-violating hiccup in Team Flash's m.o. #HabeasCorpus

This was a fun episode, one of the better ones so far.

Comment

Originally posted by President_Luthor
      Danny Trejo was beyond hilarious. He was the star of all his scenes -- everyone else got the bask in his awesomeness. I'm hoping it's not the last we've seen of 'Machete' Breacher.

They did a decent job in introducing Elongated Man. I agreed with Caitlin that Barry couldn't paint all metas as potential threats or villains. (Although the team seemed too quick to welcome back Caitlin into the fold -- so no one on the team appears to be concerned that her KF side might show up again? I think they're all on the fine line between 'friends giving the benefit of the doubt' and 'allowing emotion to override caution'. And what happened to her 'Julian Jewelry'?)

And, I also liked when Barry made a throwaway reference that locking up metas without trial isn't cool. At least he (and the show) are aware of that particular Constitution-violating hiccup in Team Flash's m.o. #HabeasCorpus

This was a fun episode, one of the better ones so far.

after she went Full Frost at the end of Abra Kadabra, Caitlin destroyed The Snowflake pendant in the beginning of the Once and Future Flash.

Comment

They did a decent job in introducing Elongated Man.
        Ahem, that's Plastic Man, thank you very much.

Comment

Uh, there is an actual DC character called Elongated Man, whose alias is Ralph Dibny.

He's got similar powers too, but is admittedly not as well known as Plastic Man. He was actually a lead character in DC's Identity Crisis arc in the comics a few years back.

If he was supposed to be Plastic Man, his alias would have been "Patrick O'Brian"😉

Comment

Uh, there is an actual DC character called Elongated Man, whose alias is Ralph Dibny.

He's got similar powers too, but is admittedly not as well known as Plastic Man. He was actually a lead character in DC's Identity Crisis arc in the comics a few years back.

If he was supposed to be Plastic Man, his alias would have been "Patrick O'Brian"
            I think the confusion is coming from Barry asking if Ralph like the name Plastic Man, which Ralph responded to by saying it’s the stupidest name he has ever heard. Not familiar with Elongated Man myself and I only know Plastic Man from the super powers cartoon in the 80s.

probably my favorite episode so far as I fell behind and I’m catching up.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎