No announcement yet.

The Gifted Episode #1.3 "eXodus"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gifted Episode #1.3 "eXodus"

If anyone wants to live-thread it, there's a new Gifted on tonight!

If not, let this be the episode thread.

Pics can be found here:

10 - eXcellent
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

I really liked that opening scene. That was nice.

I'm still learning all the characters names/powers.

Comment

I've been hovering around eight so far, because I had a few nits to pick, and knew there was room for improvement. But tonight's episode hit a ten for me.

First of all, I love seeing people having FUN using their powers, like Polaris and Eclipse at the start of the episode. I've seen enough "Oh whoooa is me, I have powers, they are SUCH A CURSE!" to last me a baker's dozen of lifetimes. Screw that! Give someone powers, and they'd have FUN! And seeing the joy of Polaris flying, and when they touched, their powers mixing and causing a mini Aurora, SO much goodness.

Also, over the summer, I started noticing Lorna's steel toed boots and literally said, "Is she wearing them as a fashion choice, or will she USE THEM TO FLY?" and that made me SO HAPPY to have it confirmed. =D *victory boogies*

I love Caitlin's independence and not just going to be quiet, I love her being the mom of the whole group, and a growing conscience, as well as fighting for these new people she's met, and not just because her kids are there, but because it's the *right thing to do*.

And seeing Reed make the right decision...I was worried he was going down a dark road, but I was rootin' for him, and he pulled through.

I absolutely loved seeing Lorna being a badass too, and still pulling off an AMAZING feat of strength and power, even through the inhibitor collar. My girl is MAD powerful. =D

J

Comment

Glad Reed made the right choice. Liked the lynch mob bit. Stuff like that and the mistreatment of Lorna in prison, are stuff movies just can't get into.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎