Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Triggers" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Triggers" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Supergirl and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found here:

Kara just lifts the bed to get her shoes.

I wonder how things at Catco will change with Lena there.

Comment

That giant hole in the elevator and through the roof is going to be pretty hard to explain. And Kara is already having difficulties trying to do her Supergirl duties with Lena around to see her constantly running off.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
        That giant hole in the elevator and through the roof is going to be pretty hard to explain. And Kara is already having difficulties trying to do her Supergirl duties with Lena around to see her constantly running off.
        Lena is going to find out her secret or Kara reveals herself to Lena. Hopefully, it’s the latter. Either way Lena is smart enough to know something else is going on with Kara besides common human stuff.
        Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-16-2017, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Yeah, Kara can't keep running off for long without Lena knowing something is up. I too hope that Kara tells Lena her secret rather than Lena finding out on her own.

That kid is not thinking straight at all.

Comment

Too bad Kara saved them before the mom could use her super strength again.

Comment

That would probably just make Ruby do a lot more stupid/dangerous things. And it's possible her mom might not have been able to use her strength since she still doesn't really know what happened or how.

The topic of kids shows that Alex and Maggie progressed their relationship way too fast. They still don't really know a lot about each other.

Comment

This was a much better episode than last week and it feels like different in terms of tone. Here we learn more about Kara's fears as well as learning more about Reign after last week focused on Morgan Edge.

Lots of interactions and tensions amongst the characters. I don't agree with Psi being stronger than J'onn telepathically, but she is a formidable foe for Supergirl and I hope she will return down the line. Hopefully to take on Saturn Girl.

No Guardian so far as I like this James than the 2nd season version of him. The focus is going to be on Kara, Lena, and Reign throughout the season.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎