Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 4 Spoilers Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll guess and say Barry leaves the Speed Force either by the end of the first episode or the 2nd episode. Maybe he gets a new, improved suit.

Comment

Agreed with both of you, question is will it be as the same hero we know or as a new Black Flash? Don't forget that Kate just offed Zolomon/Black Flash last season, so the Speed Force may try to brainwash or otherwise recruit Barry to do their dirty work on cleaning up timelines and the space time continuum. I'm not saying he'll go full zombie like Hunter Zolomon did, but Barry might be reluctantly trying to take out speedsters, good or bad, in the name of the Speed Force.

Comment

I'm getting flashes of Jor-El sucking Clark into a cave wall and brainwashing him to do his bidding.

Comment

It may also be a "universal balance" issue...Were as there now must always be a speedster in the Speed Force "prison", there MAY always have to be "a" Black Flash to serve the Speed Force. So it might be a deal were Barry really has no choice. If there's no Black Flash to keep speedsters in check that alone may cause the Speed Force to wreck havoc again inadvertently.

Comment

Oh, wow... is that a Samuroid?

Comment

Details on 3 new characters. Star Labs gets one more member.

Comment

I guess the title for one of S4's eps will have to be "IKEA"

Episode description: "With the arrival of Ralph Dibny, there is no more room at STARLabs! Short on time, money and space, Barry Allen -- freed from his Speed Force prison -- Cisco and Julian have little choice but to go to IKEA for economical office furniture. Julian resents the fact that he must not only find parking on the busiest shopping day of the week .. he has to do it while in the car with the newest incarnation of Wells, Earth 34's Mime Harry. Money is tight as Iris West loses her job at Central City Picture News for repeated absences, throwing off the wedding plans."

Comment

YES! You guys have no idea how happy I am to have Ralph Dibny show up! I've been wanting them to bring in Elongated-Man for the longest! I really hope they brings their best for season 4. Really excited to see how everything plays out. ^_^

Comment

I have nothing against the character. It just feels that they are overloading Star Labs with personnel and heroes. I would have prefered it if Elongated Man did his own thing separate from Star Labs.

On that note, we still don't know how involved Tracy Brand, Caitlin and Julian will be next season.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                      I have nothing against the character. It just feels that they are overloading Star Labs with personnel and heroes. I would have prefered it if Elongated Man did his own thing separate from Star Labs.

On that note, we still don't know how involved Tracy Brand, Caitlin and Julian will be next season.
                      I was wondering about that myself. Which of those actors will be series regulars or recurring?

Comment

I actually like that Ralph Dibny is going to be on the show.

He was co-created by Carmine Infantino same as Barry Allen. He was created as a supporting character of the Flash in the comics; it wasn't until later that he started doing his own thing.

Vibe and Killer Frost aren't originally Flash supporting characters.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                          I was wondering about that myself. Which of those actors will be series regulars or recurring?
                          Good question. I think Caitlin will definitely be a regular next season, although she may not be around Star Labs much. Tracy's storyline seemingly ended with HR's death and hopefully that's the case. Julian is the toughest one to say. His arc with Caitlin is ongoing, but I haven't seen any news that Felton is shooting at Vancouver right now.

Tom Cavanagh is another one we still don't know about. Apparently Harry will stick around, but will it be in a full time capacity?

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
                            I'm getting flashes of Jor-El sucking Clark into a cave wall and brainwashing him to do his bidding.
                            I've always felt, from season 1, that The Flash was following Smallville beats. I thought the Pilot was very shades of Smallville-ish.

With opening on the origin and the episode dealing with a villain created in the opening and an event in said opening creating a massive effect on the area which creates a whole series worth of villains.

Both season 1 finales have the main character run into a vortex.

Both s2 finales end with the main character making a bad choice and running away from his problems after a familial loss.

And now both s3 finales end with a parent figure calling them to go into a portal and be trapped there.

I can't wait for the season 4 finale of The Flash that ends with Barry throwing his Flash ring at the screen for the first time and it opens into the screen, ending on a cliffhanger. Lol. How do you think s5 will end? For s7 I now picture Reverse Flash destroying the Flash museum with them both inside it. Have a very great day!

God bless you all!

Comment

Dibny actually had a huge role in DC's Identity Crisis story back in 2004. That will make you an Elongated Man fan, if any comic book fans are interested. It did with me back then.

I like the character, I just feel STARLabs is really crowded ... esp. if Caitlin, Julian and whatever version of Wells stick around. Joe and Iris are practically Team STARLabs too, considering how much time they spend there.

Comment

Elongated Man should be joining the CCPD instead of S.T.A.R. Labs since Ralph Dibny is a detective.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎