Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flash Season Finale "Finish Line" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Season Finale "Finish Line" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Flash season finale and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Preview images and extras can be found HERE:

I hope I'm wrong but from the sneak peek I get the feeling this is going to be a 1 hr long snooze fest where Barry tries to persuade Savitar to be a good boy and that in the end he will and Barrysav will go away with a version of his mom and everything will be restored and hunky dory.

Comment

Might as well throw a prediction in:

I think that the image of Barry with explosions/sparks behind him in the preview is because Barry plans to dissolve Team Flash at the end of the episode. That's the STAR Labs self-destruct going on behind him.

Comment

Don't have much hope for this finale based on what I've heard. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
          Might as well throw a prediction in:

I think that the image of Barry with explosions/sparks behind him in the preview is because Barry plans to dissolve Team Flash at the end of the episode. That's the STAR Labs self-destruct going on behind him.
          That's it Barry, create an explosion where people might get injured or even worse.

Comment

Maybe if when the poll goes up, it starts at 1 and goes downwards to 10, people can be fooled into voting 10 when they wanted to vote 1.

I smell cop out and dire. That's one of the biggest problems with The Flash, not much sticks. Hey, I've got an idea, let's kill Iris for the shock, heartstrings value, but then shenanigan around it so that in the end all is fine. Great idea, consider it done.

Comment

No doubt there'll be a cop out, when it comes to Iris' death. I've been saying it from the start.

Originally posted by KSiteTV
              Masonville. A minor Superman reference.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                Don't have much hope for this finale based on what I've heard. Hope I'm wrong.
                Shocking, since this season has been so great.

/Sarcasm

By the by, whatever happened to Savitar's acolytes? They were still around even after the Julian mystery got solved, weren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by speople
                  That's it Barry, create an explosion where people might get injured or even worse.
                  I think it would be more for the dramatic affect than an explosion that would be a danger to anyone. The expression on his face just screams "the hero decides to shut things down" to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                    Shocking, since this season has been so great.

/Sarcasm

By the by, whatever happened to Savitar's acolytes? They were still around even after the Julian mystery got solved, weren't they?
                    Looking back now, I remember being disappointed with the season premiere and worrying about how it would set the entire season on the wrong path. It proved to be the case, so now the question is how they can wrap up the season in the least offensive manner. It also doesn't help that most of the Berlanti-verse's season finales leave a lot to be desired.

Good question regarding Savitar's followed. The last we saw of them was in 3.15 when Barry crushed their ceremony and interrogated one of them about Savitar. They weren't seen or mentioned again after that. I guess we can fanwank that Barry had them arrested...

Comment

So It was HR

Comment

Obviously everyone figured that out months ago.

Comment

Wouldn't Savitar just try to kill the real Iris again?

Comment

There is about 50 other earths to get another HR.

Comment

Originally posted by MrT
                              There is about 50 other earths to get another HR.
                              That's right so it's a bit anticlimactic when we could get another Wells, Harry, HR or whatever he'll be called.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎