Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Justice Season 3 is happening!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Justice Season 3 is happening!!!

No confirmation on when or where it will be airing, but production is happening!

This is great news. I loved watching Young Justice even though when it was on I only started watching with Season 2. I didn't get to see Season 1 until Netflix.

Comment

I loved the series and can't wait until S3. I wonder what happened to change their minds after canceling it after season 2?

Comment

I never thought I'd see the day. I suppose Green Lantern: The Animated Series is too much to ask for.

Comment

I didn't like the show much, but am fascinated by the news. This kind of thing rarely ever happens. Cool stuff.

Comment

Wow, Young Justice. I watched that years ago, and kept checking for a while after S2 to see if they would bring it back and man, am I happy to hear they finally are! I look forward to it!

Comment

man, I can't wait for it. I'm so happy right now.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
                I never thought I'd see the day. I suppose Green Lantern: The Animated Series is too much to ask for.
                That would be cool to see it brought back.

Comment

I was so inspired I actually made an avi. Cannot wait for this. Thanks for such good news Craig

Comment

Late last year, Warner Bros. CEO Kevin Tsujihara promised more DC Comics content for fans and teased that they were working on a streaming service. Today, Warner Bros. is unveiling their plans. War…

Warner Bros. is launching a new digital service and Young Justice Season 3 will be on that service.

Season 3 will be called Young Justice: Outsiders.

Comment

It is also good news for me. I hope!! .... watched the first episode of S3 online and has been waiting for the rest on Netflix ever since. Although I could not watch the first episode online, I heard many compliments. Did you watch episode 1 on Netflix?
                      Last edited by namarang; 09-06-2021, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎