Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Dark Waters?"

What did you think?

I gave it a 6.

I liked the follow-up scenes with Aladdin, and I was glad they didn't waste time having Henry find the shears so the truth would be known sooner rather than later.

I am getting tired of the way they make Emma the keeper for all the new characters, though. I know they've done that for a while, but you'd think some of these people could take care of themselves without involving her all the time.

The flashbacks were just ok. I figured Nemo's shipmate had to be Liam 2, so I wasn't surprised. Everything about that reveal was so predictable. When Liam screamed, "You did this!," to Hook (after Nemo rushed upon the blade in the flashback), I was just like, "Really?" Liam was the one holding the knife. What an idiotic thing to have the character say.

I'm glad they addressed what happened to him, though, because I had been wondering about him ever since Killian killed their father.

The rest of it was ok, but that Evil Queen/Rumple kiss was GROSS! I was so relieved that Belle didn't see that one, but the fact that she slipped the sonogram under the door just made me roll my eyes.

It wasn't the worst episode, but I hope next week is better.
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

It's been a while since I last saw 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954), but doing a quick look at photos online, I thought they did a good job recreating the Nautilus from that movie. However, is it capable of traveling between realms?

I am wondering if they're going somewhere with Belle's pregnancy. I'd imagen this is the first time a dark one has had a kid (not counting kids they had, prior to becoming the dark one).

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎