Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spilntered Time--A Clex friendship fanfic with Time-travelling thrown in.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spilntered Time--A Clex friendship fanfic with Time-travelling thrown in.

Here's a link to my fanfic on AO3, I wanted some feedback on it.

It's a platonic Clex fanfic, with a mostly hetero-normative viewpoint on things. Although I will occasionally throw in sexy innuendos about both Clark and Lex, because I have to admit that I do ship Clex the same way I ship Chlark, Clois, and so on forth.

The Clana in this story is a friendship type, not a romantic type. I'm going for a mostly asexual Clark Kent in this story... he doesn't have a sexual drive in the same way that humans do, so he won't have a strong desire for a relationship right off the bat.

Besides, I wanted this story to be about Time travel and the adventures that Clark and Lex has, not about romance or sex. Hence why I choose to make Clark mostly asexual, so that his angst about teenage relationships wouldn't get in the way of the story I wanted to tell.

A few warnings though-- This fanfic is extremely Anti-Lionel, and Anti-Nell Potter.
    It's Anti-Lionel for obvious reasons. it's Anti-Nell because I felt that Nell was largely responsible for the reason why Lana Lang was so annoying on Smallville.

So in order to make Lana Lang sympathetic and somebody you could feel sorry for, I had to make Nell Potter look bad.

Tell me what you think.
    Last edited by Aurora Moon; 06-08-2016, 10:47 PM. Reason: Changed spelling in the title.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎