Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Her Handsome Hero?"

What did you think?

I gave it a 9.

It was nice to see more backstory with Belle/Gaston, even though the flashbacks didn't propel the main arc forward.

I'm really liking what they're doing with Zelena. It feels like they're peeling back the layers to reveal who she really is as a person instead of a "villain." I hope it continues.

I'm not sure how I feel about Ruby reappearing. The trailer for next week looked like a filler episode, but whatever.

It was a good episode, though, and I hope next week is just as good.
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

Belle should have never told Rumple the truth about the deal Hades made. Even if she didn't know that Rumple pushed his ex-wife into the River of Lost Souls, she should know, from watching what he did to get back to Bae, he is willing to do horrible things in the name of love. While Regina forges forward into the light and trying to be a good person, Rumple has no issues walking in the darkness. Since he is still willing to send people like his ex-wife to a tormented life for all eternity, I am not sure if he will be the one to wield the dagger for good.

I like that Storybook is just as much a character in this story has anyone else. It was interesting to watch the flowers grow only to have Hades smile as they start to die because of Belle's actions. He may have broken Belle's hope as she pushed Gaston into the river, but she will get it back and Emma will bring back hope to the town.

Comment

I really wish Belle had saved Gaston. I was thinking that Belle would have to let Gaston 'shoot the beast' that was after Snow in order for him to move on, because Belle let the Ogre go. I guess we can't have a hunter friendly episode though because people would overreact. I was overjoyed the fleshed out Gaston this episode even if he died again. He really is one of Disney's best villains.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎