No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Parting Shot?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Parting Shot?"

So this was obviously the doorway to Bobbi and Hunter leaving for their own show. While I'm a bit happy that we are paring down the cast (feels like we've got so many characters we don't get to focus on them too deeply), I am sorry to see Bobbi go (not so much Hunter).

Bobbi and Hunter get caught and the episode is told through mostly flashbacks. That is getting a bit old, IMO.

An Inhuman politician. Huh.

May and Hunter having it out about each other and SHIELD's purpose.

The inhuman's power is to create a shadow form? Made of Dark Force (nice tie in to Agent Carter)? Again, huh. (I had total DC thoughts of Shadow Thief and Obsidian, not gonna lie.)

Bobbi killed the general, thus ending the shadow.

The President and Coulson on site. Nice to see the Prez back.

Bobbi and Hunter no longer on the team.

the "spies goodbye". Okay, that whole scene was emotional, especially Mack not wanting to let go.

Solid episode with some emotional stuff near the end there.
    10--Like good mushroom soup
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--a spies goodbye
    0%

This was a solid ep., I really liked this one.

AoS does have a large roster and, while Bobbi and Hunter have taken their exit, it was a treat to see them get substantial treatment story-wise in this one. I like these two and I think if anyone from AoS could succeed in a Marvel-related spin-off I think it would be Bobbi and Hunter.

The spies' send-off was awesome and Mack certainly was going full-court press with the feels. With a smaller roster, it could bode well for the remaining supporting cast re: more attention. When AoS does episodes like these, they do them well.

Comment

Originally posted by President_Luthor
      The spies' send-off was awesome and Mack certainly was going full-court press with the feels. With a smaller roster, it could bode well for the remaining supporting cast re: more attention.
      I agree with all this, PL. Mack brought the intensity (although watching everyone say goodbye made my emotions rise). And I hope that yes, we get more focus on others now that the cast is slightly smaller.

Comment

Sad to see Bobbi and Hunter go. Though, at the same time, I am looking forward to their spin-off.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎