No announcement yet.

How is Clark a hypocrite?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Clark a hypocrite?

If Clark values privacy so much then should Lex and Lana respect his right to personal space? Does Lex or Lana have the right to invade or disrespect Clark's privacy like that? if he doesn't then why he is doing it? if Lana doesn't then why she doing it?

Did Clark really make Lionel hate Lex? did Clark really take everything that Lex really cared about? did Clark really make Lex look like some kind of monster? or did Lex do this to himself?

Why does Clark not ask Lex the most important questions that needed to be asked? and why does Clark not call Lana out on her crap?

Does Clark's fallibility not show Clark's humanity? can you really fault Clark for not knowing what the right thing to do is?

If this show wasn't taken from Clark's point of view and was taken from Lex's perspective or Lana's or from any other character on this show, would this show be Smallville?

Does Clark not have freedom of choice in keeping his secret? How is Clark keeping his secret be hypocritical?

Is Clark not allowed to protect himself? Is Clark really being selfish in keeping his secret from everybody? including both Lex and Lana in particular?

Does Clark not have the right to choose who he wants to let in on his secret? Does Clark not have the right to choose when he tells the truth or not?

How does Clark telling the truth help some one? would Clark telling the truth make things worst?

How is Clark to know when to tell the truth? and is it his choice whether or not he wants to tell the truth about himself? when he is ready to tell someone? without being hounded about it?

Is Clark not entitled to his secret? Is Clark right or wrong in keeping his secret from everybody?

What are Clark's reasons for lying?

If Clark had set boundaries with Lex to begin with instead of giving him so many free passes and second chances would Lex respect those boundaries?

If Clark and Lex want to be honest with each other then why can't they be honest?

Is Clark really responsible for Lex's and Lana's personal problems? or do they have themselves to blame for their own issues?

Is Clark the main cause of Lex's and Lana's problems? or are they their own worst enemy?

any thoughts? or answers? please share I am interested in reading everything you have to say positive or negative. I am curious about your POV please let me understand your perspective. I like to know where your perspectives are coming from.
    Last edited by laurarawlins; 03-21-2016, 05:11 PM.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎