No announcement yet.

Welcome Hunter! 🚼🚼🚼

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Hunter! 🚼🚼🚼

Mrs Carmine-Infantino and I are pleased to welcome our newest Great Grandson, Hunter into the world. According to Mrs C-I's Grandma math this brings our little brood to 12 grandchildren and 8 Great Grandchildren. And, with a name like Hunter he's sure to grow up to be a Batman/Green Arrow fan.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1458150237198.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	6628854
    Last edited by Carmine-Infantino; 03-16-2016, 11:07 AM.

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
    Mrs Carmine-Infantino and I are pleased to welcome our newest Great Grandson, Hunter into the world. According to Mrs C-I's Grandma math this brings our little brood to 12 grandchildren and 8 Great Grandchildren. And, with a name like Hunter he's sure to grow up to be a Batman/Green Arrow fan.
    Yay! CONGRATULATIONS

And, wow! The League of Carmine-Infantinos is mighty in numbers! I had no idea. I am awed. Clearly I will have to tread carefully in my future dealings here on KSite with the esteemed Head of the LoCIs, as I am but a member of a small team and could have but little hope of prevailing against the superior numbers of the LoCIs. Therefore I dutifully pledge to endeavor to act in a far more respectful manner from this point forth, oh Great and Mighty Head of the LoCIs

Comment

Congrats! Love the name. And that's a lot of kids, grandkids, and great grandkids!

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby Kent
        Yay! CONGRATULATIONS

And, wow! The League of Carmine-Infantinos is mighty in numbers! I had no idea. I am awed. Clearly I will have to tread carefully in my future dealings here on KSite with the esteemed Head of the LoCIs, as I am but a member of a small team and could have but little hope of prevailing against the superior numbers of the LoCIs. Therefore I dutifully pledge to endeavor to act in a far more respectful manner from this point forth, oh Great and Mighty Head of the LoCIs
        Awww, thanks S.K. that's sweet of you. As the Ra's Al Carmine of the LoCIs I'm very pleased that our plot for world domination, one baby at a time continues unabated.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamsofnever
          Congrats! Love the name. And that's a lot of kids, grandkids, and great grandkids!
          Thank you dreams , and yes were a very large group when all of the family comes together.

Comment

Aww! So sweet! Yup, it is now your personal duty to pass on the love for all thing comic book. The future is counting on you! (And with 20 little minds waiting to soak up that knowledge, you shall be busy!)

Comment

Originally posted by BkWurm1
              Aww! So sweet! Yup, it is now your personal duty to pass on the love for all thing comic book. The future is counting on you! (And with 20 little minds waiting to soak up that knowledge, you shall be busy!)
              Thank you BkWurm1, very nice of you. Busy is an understatement.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎