Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Devil In The Details" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Devil In The Details" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Supernatural and talk about it LIVE while it airs!

Here are some pics:

Tis On

Comment

really rowena is this what you dream about. lol

Comment

WOW Damn Cas is Lucifer now and Misha did a really good job at playing him the way Mark P does.

Comment

yea I really liked this episode. Fav so far !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            WOW Damn Cas is Lucifer now and Misha did a really good job at playing him the way Mark P does.
            I love Pellegrino but Cas is doing a great job as Lucifer! Really surprised about the twists in this episode including Rowena.

Comment

Did NOT see that coming.....awesome, just awesome....

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
                Did NOT see that coming.....awesome, just awesome....
                Blown away... WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Axalon
                  Blown away... WTF!
                  Hard to say which was more surprising: what happened w/Rowena or Cas/Luci? Both equally as great.

Comment

I wrote another thread in the speculation and spoilers section. THIS EPISODE WAS AWESOME! The shots fired at FOX was amazing too. Loved it loved it loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
                      I wrote another thread in the speculation and spoilers section. THIS EPISODE WAS AWESOME! The shots fired at FOX was amazing too. Loved it loved it loved it!
                      Yeah, it was excellent tonight! I saw the previews for the Lucifer show on Fox a month or so ago and thought it looked mildly interesting. The more and more I saw it or other ones, I quickly changed my mind. It looks so silly! Has anyone here seen Constantine tv show? I liked the movie somewhat but haven't gotten around to watching it. I'm not a comic book reader these days but realize they are both from comic books originally. So much great (some bad) tv and movies have come from comic books lately. I don't think I've read a comic book since superman died and ninja turtles were popular lol! I just revealed my advanced age Sorry for derailing the thread somewhat. Night shift can be a boring place sometimes... Back to our show, Lucifer pulling the old switcheroo was totally unexpected for me! This will be very interesting, I think! Misha will handle it well like LeviaCas imo. Rowena was kind of annoying to me so I was glad to see her go. She was starting to grow on me somewhat (I think it was her accent that drove me nuts) so I'm glad she got a good send off by the dark prince himself. So much great stuff... Dr Cas treating Dean, the voicemail greetings, Dean seeing the password, and Lucifer schooling Sam. All wonderful! Can't wait till next week!
                      Last edited by sino8r; 01-21-2016, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎