No announcement yet.

Malcolm Merlyn as Green Arrow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malcolm Merlyn as Green Arrow

I figured after all the stuff surrounding Felicity's questionable death we could use a break from that.

Ok so after seeing last week's episode this wouldn't leave me alone. Which considering Flash is doing multiple earths well it only added to this of what if instead of Oliver becoming The Arrow it was actually Malcolm Merlyn who became the Arrow instead.

Speculate away guys. Have fun

Well, it wouldn't be on Earth 2. We already were told that Robert Queen is the Hood.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmicbimbo
      Well, it wouldn't be on Earth 2. We already were told that Robert Queen is the Hood.
      So probably another earth then.

Which I would say as far as Malcolm learning his skills well probably Nanda Parbat so upon returning he would have probably started his vigilante career. Which I kind of always got the impression he kind of tried it Oliver's way but didn't get very far so he gave up. on this earth that didn't happen.
      Last edited by Haggard01; 12-10-2015, 07:29 PM.

Comment

I just wanna know how we go from Thea saying is that my father while they are in that room, to Malcolm being right in front of Damien the next scene???

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎