No announcement yet.

#7.5 "Live Through This"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #7.5 "Live Through This"

If nobody's posting, I'm just going to close the TVD and Originals forums, so speak up!

Pics here: http://www.ksitetv.com/interviews-2/...orwards/86303/

These scenes for "3 years from now" are interesting. What we seen so far......

A mysterious woman hunter going after Stefan
    Damon sleeping in coffin, hoping to to sleep for 60 years to be reunited with Elena
    A unseen attacker going after Caroline
    Alaric with 2 kids receiving a unsettling visit from Damon
    Bonnie and Enzo as a couple....

I don't know what went down those 3 years, but seems like a lot of craziness, lol

Maybe, this female hunter is Stefan and Valerie's child...I'm guessing Valerie somehow dies and that child blames Stefan for it and hunts him down.

Comment

Don't think there's a lot of interest anymore in discussing this show. The comments threads are pretty thin everywhere even on twitter there's hardly anything. This ship has sailed....so to speak. All the shippers have given up except for Bamon shippers who are still very hopeful and the odd Steroline shippers who are definitely in the minority. I personally have been reluctant to get into season 7, found season 6 a bit of a slog, still prefer the earlier seasons and not simply because of Elena/Catherina. Stories were more interesting and compelling+the addition of the original family certainly didn't hurt.

Comment

These last few seasons with the introduction of Kai and these Heretics have actually been a return to form for TVD, so it's sad to see that popularity hasn't picked back up as well.

I don't think the hunter is related to stefan and valerie. They just revealed the casting of her though and she looks extremely like Elena. I'm sure that was done on purpose for some reason.

Also apparently there is set to be a "revelation" about the Salvatore family by Lily soon, I'm guessing maybe Stefan or Damon, or both have a different father than they thought. or maybe another sibling.

The Originals is also doing great, wish they would bring the Salvatores on though, you'd think it would work out with this timeskip now... and the Sire War, they are the only ones to succeed in killing Originals, they would be a great asset to Klaus.

Comment

Oh wow, so that Vampire Huntress after all of them actually looks like Elena.....shocker!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎