No announcement yet.

How many people has Lex killed?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theroux
    Lex tried to have his father killed in prison but failed. Granted this was after his father tried to poison him but failed.
    I don't think that was Lex. At least the show never gives that impression.
    In season 7 he has his secretary killed in her car because she knows Lex killed his father.
    Edward Teague did that.

God bless you! God bless your family and everyone else in your life!

Comment

Originally posted by Dagenspear
      I don't think that was Lex. At least the show never gives that impression.Edward Teague did that.

God bless you! God bless your family and everyone else in your life!
      Interesting. How can you tell it was Edward Teague?

Comment

Originally posted by Dagenspear
        I don't think that was Lex. At least the show never gives that impression.
        "Don't wound what you cannot kill"? Lionel certainly thought that Lex ordered the hit on him, after Lionel threatened that he'd never have a moment's peace the episode before.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
          "Don't wound what you cannot kill"? Lionel certainly thought that Lex ordered the hit on him, after Lionel threatened that he'd never have a moment's peace the episode before.
          I didn't rule it out completely. But we never see Lex react to it that way. But it's not impossible. For the stage Lex is at in his character development at that point though, I don't really see it. But that's interesting. I always personally interpreted that line from Lionel as him being put in prison as the wound he was talking about.
          Interesting. How can you tell it was Edward Teague?
          The man that attacked Lex in Quest who was working for Edward Teague was the same man that killed Gina, Lex's assistant.

God bless you both! God bless your families and everyone else in your lives! God bless everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎