No announcement yet.

BOOSTER & DOMINION Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday Oct 30 2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tabularasa

And I love how Welling is adapting the nervous wreck Clark Kent. I know some don't like it as it's very Christopher Reeve, but if you're gonna go that route, it's nice to see TW commit to it.
    I don't mind it at all, it's great! CK is supposed to be a nervous wreck, Christopher Reeve did it perfectly! And TW is great too.

Comment

Dan Garrett, the original Blue Beetle.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
        Like I said, these girls outfits are based on Booster's sister's. And this became waayy too Luke and Leia, for my taste.
        Creepy.

Comment

Looks like Skeets has no ripple effect, otherwise his historical database would update constantly.

Comment

They couldn't do a model robot, on fishing wire, for some reason.

Comment

They couldn't do a model robot, on fishing wire, for some reason.
              Maybe at this point in time, half the special effects crew had been laid off already.

Comment

I know some disliked the bulky, mouthless, Blue Beetle armor. But, I thought it was pretty okay.

Comment

By saving Jaime, Booster turn him into Blue Beetle and is risking countless lives. Way to go Booster!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                    Maybe at this point in time, half the special effects crew had been laid off already.
                    George Lucas disaproves. And you gotta do everything, to include stuff you can sell as toys.

Comment

Sure has a lot of space in the helmet.

Comment

I know some disliked the bulky, mouthless, Blue Beetle armor. But, I thought it was pretty okay.
                        I think it was very Iron Man (wasn't this a year after Iron Man 2?) but I thought it worked for the episode.

Comment

8 minutes to go and the episode is basically over. They stuck with that formula til the very end.

Comment

I know I should probably think the telephone booth bit is super cheesy, but I just love it. And I'm glad someone put that in the final season!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                              8 minutes to go and the episode is basically over. They stuck with that formula til the very end.
                              But instead of recapping the episode in the barn they're doing it in the studio.

Comment

This is a bit weird to get Booster's backstory at the end of the episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎