Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Out of the Darkness, Into the Fire" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Out of the Darkness, Into the Fire" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

It's Supernatural premiere time! Count down to the premiere and talk about it LIVE while it airs!

Here are some pics:

Photos from the Season 11 premiere of The CW's Supernatural, titled "Out of the Darkness, Into the Fire"

1 hour

Comment

Tis On

Comment

2 hrs for me here.

Tonight Supernatural becomes the longest running science fiction in the U.S. behind Doctor Who which is number one science fiction show worldwide. Supernatural surpasses Smallville tonight.

Carry on wayward sons.

Comment

so we getting some sort of darkness zombies?

Comment

yeah, another zombie plot. sigh. I am happy about seeing old faces like the possibility of Michael, Lucifer, and John. Maybe we see Adam return and others. But I wish they wouldn't do the zombie plot

Comment

Originally posted by demosthenes
              yeah, another zombie plot. sigh. I am happy about seeing old faces like the possibility of Michael, Lucifer, and John. Maybe we see Adam return and others. But I wish they wouldn't do the zombie plot
              I know! Right?! The Leviazombies was really a poor choice! Why not world wide destruction similar to Lucifer saying yes or something?! Isn't the Darkness the most horrible thing we've ever seen?! I guess not... The only redemption was the Darkness chick seemed pretty cool! Her connection with Dean and all that seems like it could be interesting. Plus the mark baby... Weird, right? Do they all have the mark? The infected people I mean... Or is this a spawn of darknessnessness?! I like the twist with Sam talking about doing things differently. Seems like it's about d@mn time! How selfish can they get! Sheesh! I'd let my entire family die if it meant saving the entire planet (especially if we had PROOF of the afterlife) and killing Death wtf?! For shame! He was awesome! Plus it really took after from what we thought Death really was... Being like God's brother (yin yang), same age, same power, etc. Really demoted him to lower archangel level. Poor mythos writing lately. Or Death was a exaggerator lol! Oh well... I'm excited but must not get hopes too high! I love and hate this show by this point but we really deserve a nice, neat conclusion. Hopefully they will make this a nice two season story arc and end it! Thanks!

Comment

I have concerns about the mark being on that baby born at the exact moment practically that the Darkness rescued Dean. Did you notice how close they got to each other in the smoke? Hmmmmm....not sure I like what popped into my head just then.

I truly hope the Leviazombies aren't going to be the real threat here. Even my daughter, who really does not like Supernatural at all, passed by the TV last night and was laughing at the fact that they brought the Leviathans back and how lame was that...so even she saw the similarity.

Sam is infected so now what? Is Sammy going to pray to God and get healed? Or, is Sammy not going to be affected because of all the special "powers" he has had over the years...remember being immune to the Croatan virus, immune to Lilith's powers at the beginning, and even being able to fight back Lucifer himself in order to jump into the pit? Demon blood powers? They also never really confirmed that Gadreel's grace was 100% gone from Sam when Cas was extracting it.

I dearly love Crowley....kudos to the actress for making me see Crowley possessing her....awesome job.

I believe we WILL see the cage and soon. Crowley's face when he put two and two together and realized that the Darkness was not a demon bedtime story and that either Lucifer or Michael were trying to warn them of its existence made the whole episode for me.

Comment

The mark of Cain on the baby was a bit of a mark out moment for me. I firmly believe that the baby is the Antichrist! Mentioning Michael and Lucifer losing it in the cage was also a great moment. I fail to see the similarity to the Leviathans, apart from the color black running through their veins. This could all be very good if the continuation is up to par. Overall a pretty good episode for me.

Comment

I thought Jesse was the Antichrist.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
                      I thought Jesse was the Antichrist.
                      Yes, Jesse was the Antichrist. They won't just blatantly ignore that and call this baby the antichrist. I'm pretty sure the darkness has also that same mark on her chest.

It is unfortunate that they are using the same plot of leviazombies again. ugh. I really like the idea someone else said in a prior post about the darkness just being destructive in a way, similar to what it would have been like had Lucifer had his way (as Zachariah said he'd "roast the planet alive").

I have my fingers crossed that this gets better. I believe there will be a season 12, and hoping they can wrap it up then. Love these characters but the writing is under par.

Comment

Except for the conversation between the Darkness and Dean that was awfully dull.

Comment

Originally posted by emirates
                          The mark of Cain on the baby was a bit of a mark out moment for me. I firmly believe that the baby is the Antichrist! Mentioning Michael and Lucifer losing it in the cage was also a great moment. I fail to see the similarity to the Leviathans, apart from the color black running through their veins. This could all be very good if the continuation is up to par. Overall a pretty good episode for me.

I must have missed that part..

The reaction Cas had to hearing that the Darkness was free was interesting to me. Also, the baby with the mark, yeah, I want to see where all this goes.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎