No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think on "Laws of Nature?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think on "Laws of Nature?"

What did you think of the season premiere?
    10 - Inhumanly Good
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Blandly Bad
    0%

I liked it for the most part, but I also felt a few elements weren't really necessary for the story. Overall, the writing and acting were very well-done, while the effects are very high in quality. I hope the style and tone stay consistent, and Daisy's new attitude was interesting. It seems like she's become a lot more confident, in her abilities and her purpose.

Comment

So this episode almost felt like a reboot of the series, to me. This felt a lot more like what people seemed to think SHIELD was going to be when it premiered. I'm still not sure this is a good thing (I'll wait and see).

So that Joey guy gets taken in by SHIELD. Okay.

Daisy (like Coulson, it's going to be tough not to call her Skye for a while) calling him Phil? Um....

Bobbi talking to Joey and I do love the casual way they just slipped in there that he was gay. Nice.

Coulson's arm. I had actually forgotten that little plot point!

I had wondered why some of the stuff Joey was touching wasn't melting. Then it was explained (only certain metals).

Coulson's hand in the box. Shades of Captain Jack Harkness!

Fitz captured, trading for the info. Very clever Fitzie!

Rosalyn (sic?) vs. Coulson. I knew he had a trick up his sleeve.

So now Lincoln wants a normal life? *sighs* What is it with these powered people who are all "I accept who I am" and then suddenly it's "I want to be normal"?

Nice move from Daisy (making the floor collapse).

Bobbi and Hunter together again? And it's obvious that Hunter wants to go after Ward.

ATCU and the President quotes Roz. Also, love that that's the same actor who was the President in Iron Man 3. Nice continuity, Marvel!

The scroll says Death? Many other Marvel references (Pym Particles, etc.). And Fitz's meltdown at the Monolith was scary and powerful.

May never came back? And the team didn't, you know, wonder or try to find her?

Jemma in space! So the Monolith is a teleport device. I thought maybe she was on the Dark Side of the Moon (where the Inhumans live in the comicverse) but the multiple moon shot disproved that. Feels like they are trying to set Jemma up for a possible GOTG moment? (And I did read that Chris Pratt has said he'd love to do a guest shot on SHIELD.)

Solid start to Season 3 and it's nice to have the cast pared down a bit. But I miss May and I still feel like we're going a bit too heavy on Daisy.

Comment

'Laws Of Nature' is a good episode. We get a new Inhuman villain and our government seeing Inhumans as an alien threat. I can't wait to see more.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎