LUTHOR & ICARUS Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday Oct 2 2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold K!

Comment

Anyone else feel like they could've done more with this storyline? Like, in terms of a recurring story? I feel like this story had more weight to it, especially for a final season, than darkseid did.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
        Didn't she die?
        She simply vanished in a bright light. We don't know what exactly happened. If the writers wanted to, they could simply have her be teleported somewhere else.

Comment

Love the guy behind Lois!

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
            Anyone else feel like they could've done more with this storyline? Like, in terms of a recurring story? I feel like this story had more weight to it, especially for a final season, than darkseid did.
            Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
              Not really. It's a "evil you from another universe story". The point of which is, your blood doesn't make you good or bad.

Comment

Yeah, but what about your prodigal son, Lucas? Of course, he was from the era of more one-shot characters, who showed up and were never brought up again.

Comment

I like that Tess is still defiant against CL, despite knowing what he can do to her.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                    He hasn't been since Echo when he suddenly was only 5 in 1989 (whereas Lex was 9).
                    And yet in Veritas he was away at boarding school when his parents' plane went down

Comment

Clark, you don't have a relationship with this Jor-El.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                        Clark, you don't have a relationship with this Jor-El.
                        He probably assumes that Jor-El is the same (and all-knowing) across the universes!

Comment

I love the lighting effects of the different universe, but it's also interesting how much black clothing is used, with the exception of Lois who is wearing red.

Comment

I always felt this was a bit of a back-handed compliment. She's with him because she's never found someone better than him? And if she did? Then what?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                              I always felt this was a bit of a back-handed compliment. She's with him because she's never found someone better than him? And if she did? Then what?
                              He kind of pushed her into saying that...

Comment

Sweet Clois moment

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎