• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
    How can't those guys remember Lois?
    Good question!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
      Interesting choice of villain they chose to bring back. Bug boy may be one of the first meteor freaks, but he was never one of the fan favorites, as I recall
      Maybe is the only actor who was available.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
        Interesting choice of villain they chose to bring back. Bug boy may be one of the first meteor freaks, but he was never one of the fan favorites, as I recall
        I don't think he was a fan favorite, but I think a lot of people remember that 2nd episode for some reason, so I think it worked. I can't really think of who else to bring in from Season 1.

Comment

It is almost impossible for a school to have an empty unused room. Especially on the first floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
            I don't think he was a fan favorite, but I think a lot of people remember that 2nd episode for some reason, so I think it worked. I can't really think of who else to bring in from Season 1.
            I just wonder how he survived - last we saw of him he had turned into hundreds of bugs.

Comment

Ugh, having Lois use Lana's name card is another one of those just puzzling ways the writers kept making Lois look like sloppy seconds.

Comment

Clark's expression when they crown him homecoming king is hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                  It is almost impossible for a school to have an empty unused room. Especially on the first floor.
                  So true. The most unrealistic thing about this episode.

Comment

So, just in time when Clark, Chloe and Lana graduated the meteor freaks stopped reproducing and attacking innocent citizens.

Comment

Brainiac!!

Comment

Tom's face when they announce him as king: Priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                          So true. The most unrealistic thing about this episode.
                          Absolutely!! Ha ha ha

Comment

Odd that they didn't have a homecoming queen already selected - it wouldn't have been Lois... no one even remembers her

Comment

Only in Smallville: Clark disappears in the blink of an eye in the middle of a crowded room and no one cares

Comment

I think it's kind of funny and fitting that the writers decided the 200th episode to be a take on the It's A Wonderful Life formula. I've noticed that a number of shows use their big 100th or 200th episodes to mirror classic movies that inspired them. I remember the Scrubs 100th episode was a Wizard of Oz episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎