Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Green Arrow" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Green Arrow" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to the Season 4 premiere of Arrow and talk about it LIVE here while it airs!

34 days left!

That's what I call a countdown.

Bring on the adorableness of Oliver being a domestic diva.

Comment

33 Days, 20 Hours, 27 Minutes

Comment

And we're getting a trailer tonight! Hopefully not all Olicity.

Comment

I hope to see Laurel and Thea in the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
            Now my dear Craig, you know it's going to be packed with action of all sorts. That's how these trailers always go. It's not nice to scare the children.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
              Originally posted by BkWurm1
              Now my dear Craig, you know it's going to be packed with action of all sorts. That's how these trailers always go. It's not nice to scare the children.
              But he's trying to give us kids something to hold onto. As such, he's in esteemed company.

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness" - Desmond Tutu
              "Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear...." Thich Nhat Hanh

Comment

When I watched the trailer the start was a suburban setting but than it showed glimpses of everyone.

Comment

Let's see 3 weeks, 4 days with 3 hours and 47 minutes to go until The Green Arrow

Comment

I'm feeling more and more positive about the coming season. It seems like the producers have a handle on (or at least correctly acknowledging and identifying) the problems of the past season. I'm expecting a nice balance between the characters and a nice balance between the action and characterization. I'm loving DD and Mr. Terrific. Thea looks nicely unbalanced. Laurel ditched the weird wig and while poor Diggle is stuck with that awful helmet, he's getting out in the field and working on his bromance with Oliver. I do worry about Quentin but as long as they don't kill him off in episode one, I'll count it a win. Loving the very married vibe coming from Oliver and Felicity but also loving that she's so excited to be back.

I'm sure they will pull something infuriating in the season opener (my prediction some traumatic glimpse of the future) but so far, things are shaping up very nicely.

Comment

In the official description for this episode, it states that Diggle tells Oliver that he does not want him on the team. Given the nature of these shows (and the CW in general) I think the conversation will go something like this:

Oliver: I'm back and I'm ready to take on (insert this week's danger/menace here).
                      Diggle: We don't need you.
                      Oliver: Thea and the Leather girl said you did. Wait, Thea's in leather too so...yeah...I'm suiting up!
                      Diggle: No you're not. I don't want you on the team. Not after what you did. I'm putting my foot down.
                      Oliver: (In his Arrow voice) I'M BACK ON THE TEAM.
                      Diggle: Fine, but I'm gonna brood about it till about episode 3 (till it becomes uncomfortable for the team), then I might lash out on my own, only to need your help again, and come running back.
                      Oliver: Wouldn't have it any other way.
                      Diggle: Great. So since you're back, wanna see pics of the baby? She's getting big.
                      Oliver: You better start saving for college, man.
                      Diggle: With what? You don't actually pay me.
                      (Oliver laughs. Only Oliver laughs)

Comment

I have a feeling the issue between Oliver and Diggle will be semi-resolved in the first episode (second at the latest), enough so that they can work as a team together. Trust restored on a professional level. The personal relationship repair might take longer. Meaning I think it should take longer but they do love to rush their plot lines.

Comment

Well it's 6 days and 8 hours until Arrow season 4 premiers. I think the wait is just kind of well I want next Wednesday here already.

Comment

Originally posted by Haggard01
                            Well it's 6 days and 8 hours until Arrow season 4 premiers. I think the wait is just kind of well I want next Wednesday here already.
                            No kidding!

Even worse now that a lot of the media outlets have seen a preview of the season opener and now I'm afraid to click on anything Arrow related incase I might get too spoiled. I want some surprises!

Comment

Originally posted by BkWurm1
                              No kidding!

Even worse now that a lot of the media outlets have seen a preview of the season opener and now I'm afraid to click on anything Arrow related incase I might get too spoiled. I want some surprises!
                              Very true which I kind of made that mistake your talking about. I'm walking around on egg shells now when it comes to season 4 information.

So 4 days and 2 hours until the season 5 premiere starts.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎