Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Fast Enough" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they have alternate universes next season I wonder if Cisco will play a role in bringing the 2 universes together in 1 timeline.

Comment

Eddie can change his own future...hmmmm

Comment

Black Hole?

Comment

I want to go to Jurassic World.

Comment

Why didn't Caitlin know what a singularity is? Though she is more of a medical scientist.

Comment

i wonder if Barry will create a wormhol which opens up a portal for Darksied to get through.

Comment

Already 1/2 done and no time travel yet

Comment

why doesnt barry just wait 20 years and then he can go back in time. time travel doesnt matter when it comes to doing it if you can leave at anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    why doesnt barry just wait 20 years and then he can go back in time. time travel doesnt matter when it comes to doing it if you can leave at anytime.
                    True, why at this very moment?

Comment

Oh come on' no hug after that tearful conversation

Comment

joe would still be in his life tho and can still be a mentor. although if barrys mom doesnt die and dad doesnt go to jail will he still work for the police departmant where hed spend more time with joe?

Comment

i wonder if Barry will create a wormhol which opens up a portal for Darksied to get through.

As long that it isn't SV version of Old Smokey I'm OK with that.
                          Last edited by MrT; 05-19-2015, 05:43 PM.

Comment

im glad they arent using new music and went with something older.

Comment

Originally posted by MrT
                              As long that it isn't SV version of Old Smokey I'm OK with that.

I agree. the Smallville version was like what the hell. Bring him out full force.

Also if they wanted to connect all the series then they could connect that to Raven for Titans. Shes the daughter of Darksied right? or am i think of someone else?

Comment

Grrrr!!! Wish this was a 2-hour season finale...they haven't done much yet

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎