No announcement yet.

ECHO & ROULETTE Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday May 15

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsK
    Clark really doesn't seem to be using this new power for the purpose Jor-El intended - learning more about the motivations of humans. Sure it comes in handy, but are we really seeing it put to its intended use?
    Not really.

Comment

How awkward this is for the audience. Just Oliver standing there, not saying anything.

Comment

Justin Hartley does a really good job in this ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
          How awkward this is for the audience. Just Oliver standing there, not saying anything.
          And yet they all just stand there. Nobody fidgets, nobody talks, nobody leaves

Comment

Pretty impressive robot Toyman made there... or is it a MANDROID (anyone else watch Supernatural?)

Comment

Finally made it!

Yeah I agree Mrs. K. that robot was so lifelike!

Comment

For once, an apology from Clark that is deserved, at least somewhat. The guy who never gives up on anyone gave up on Ollie - this is a nice moment between the two men.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
                  Justin Hartley does a really good job in this ep.
                  I really like this episode, JH did a great job portraying a troubled soul. And why is Toyman so focused on Oliver's sins and not his own?

Comment

Totally forgot about the robot! And yea, Justin Hartley does such a good job in this episode. At the time of them talking about doing a Green Arrow spin-off, I thought about this episode and how he could possibly lead a show with a good supporting cast (Not that I don't like Arrow, really dig that show)

Comment

And yet you were at school with Lex, who was nine years old when your parents died.

Comment

5 when his parents died. Hm. I thought he and Lex were the same age, and Lex was considerably older than that when the first meteor shower hit...

Comment

Love the refelction of Lex in the glass... Nice to see MR, even if he was a little blurry!

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                            Totally forgot about the robot! And yea, Justin Hartley does such a good job in this episode. At the time of them talking about doing a Green Arrow spin-off, I thought about this episode and how he could possibly lead a show with a good supporting cast (Not that I don't like Arrow, really dig that show)
                            Making GA without JH still makes no sense, I watched half a season and I gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                              Making GA without JH still makes no sense, I watched half a season and I gave up.
                              Well, if they had used Justin it would lead to people thinking Arrow is in the same continuity as Smallville. A fresh actor signals fresh continuity.

Comment

"Why would you let yourself get attached, Lois, you know better than that. They always leave." Bittersweet Clois scene. "If you move one muscle, I will kill everybody in this room."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎