0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

A fairly decent episode. Very watchable though-out the whole thing.

Comment

Not the greatest episode after a 2 month break. Milo as a creepy villain was probably the best part. His storyline has potential and it will bring Barbara back to the fold, which I've been looking forward to after they marginalized her in favor of Leslie.

Obviously the most shocking thing about this episode was Selina's push. I didn't mind the twist, but the scene as a whole fell flat due to some average acting.

The Penguin stuff was ok. The Fish arc, again, was a bore imo.

Comment

This was barely watchable. Barely. I think I'm done with this show. Fish Mooney storyline, makes me want to gouge my eyes out. The rest... Barely watchable.

2/10

Comment

I gave it a 6.

The only storylines that interested me involved Bruce/Alfred/Selina and the stuff with Fish. The scenes with Penguin were ok, and I didn't mind the stuff with Jim and Leslie.

The procedural element, which had everything to do with The Ogre, felt mediocre.

I enjoyed Fish Mooney the most. Just when you thought things were going to end badly for her ("I'm going to get off of this island or die trying"), she succeeds and really STUCK it to Dr. Dulmacher at the very end. She is one tough b**** that you just don't f*** with. When are people going to understand that?

When it was confirmed that Pinkett-Smith was leaving, at least one article stated that Dulmacher's facility was located in Europe. So, I hope to God Fish has enough fuel to get back to Gotham... If she's planning any type of revenge against Oswald, it better happen fast since they only have 3 episodes to execute such a plot. I'm hoping she'll stick it to him too, but disappear and remain at large. I'd like to see Pinkett-Smith return in the future.

An ok episode, but certainly not the best. It's still ridiculous that we had to wait this long for 4 episodes, which didn't help anything. I hope it improves next week.
          Last edited by Aries83; 04-20-2015, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Gosh, I really want to see Gordon take down Commissioner Loeb now more than ever!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎