0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Will Never Forgive
    0%

10. I wasn't expecting Maleficent to be expecting. I wonder who the father was. I thought the magical tree was a great way to imply how dark Emma could become. How great was it to see Emma and Hook remember Maleficent differently? The callback to Regina stealing the Curse from Maleficent was nice. I'm eager to see what Hook and Ursula's past was.

Comment

I gave it a 5.

Maybe my expectations are always too high, but this episode felt kind of run-of-the-mill.

What I liked:
      • The Author arc. I hated Regina's outburst with Pinocchio, because it was so over the top. However, I was thrilled when she sincerely apologized to Marco and that he was receptive towards her and wanted to help.
      • Belle moving forward. Personally, a change in direction for her has been long overdue, so I'm looking forward to where she and Will go. I just hope he doesn't hurt her.
      • Maleficent's return. I'm glad she's back, but: Kristin Bauer van Straten's portrayal seems a little flat. Maybe that's because I watched Maleficent with Angelina Jolie recently. Hopefully, she'll sink her teeth into it a little bit more and make it interesting. As for her "news," I did not see it coming. What a surprise. Can't wait to see where it leads.

What I didn't like:
      • Everything about the Charmings' storyline. Honestly, do we really need a retread of the baby seeming/being in peril? It's already been done, why go back there? Then, all Snow and David do is beat around the bush about their "secret" while constantly lying to Emma. *Yawn* Emma's potential for darkness is just predictable. It reminded me of the "Window of Opportunity" on Charmed—a period of 48 hours where good and evil were allowed to lure a new witch to either side before making a choice as to what side they wanted to be on. So, for me, this subplot was not a surprise.

Hopefully, next week is better.

Comment

^^ you expect too much from this series.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
          ^^ you expect too much from this series.
          Yeah, but I'm hard on all the shows I like/watch.

I just wish the writing for the scenes with David/Mary Margaret was better in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by stovers
            10. I wasn't expecting Maleficent to be expecting. I wonder who the father was. I thought the magical tree was a great way to imply how dark Emma could become. How great was it to see Emma and Hook remember Maleficent differently? The callback to Regina stealing the Curse from Maleficent was nice. I'm eager to see what Hook and Ursula's past was.
            Hook only came to Storybrooke AFTER Emma had killed Maleficent in dragon form, and only encountered her as a zombie... hence why he thought that's all that she was.

Comment

I like the idea of Regina going undercover but not a fan of Snow and David lying to Emma. Since we know Lilly was adopted, what are the chances she could be Maleficent's child?

Comment

I enjoyed seeing an episode with Snow and Charming flashbacks. It seems like it's been forever since we've had flashbacks about them. I'm glad that it seems that the two of them will be a big part of the storyline for the second half of the season since they didn't play such a big role during the first half of the season.

I'm looking forward to seeing Regina go undercover. I just hope she doesn't end up reverting back to a villain in the process.

I'd read spoilers about Belle and Will, but for some reason, I was still a little surprised to see the two of them kissing. I guess I was expecting to see their relationship develop on-screen rather than to find out that it had developed off-screen. As a Belle fan, I'm glad that Belle has moved on because Rumplestiltskin hasn't been deserving of her lately, but the Rumbelle fan in me is still hoping Rumplestiltskin will win her back at some point.
                Last edited by Lois_Lane_Fan; 03-12-2015, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎